News Kurt Angle on How He Handled His RAW Segment

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
Kurt Angle did a Q&A session on his Facebook Page where he was asked about a number of crucial wrestling related things by his fans. One of the fans asked Angle to share his thoughts on the sudden and shocking release of Austin Aries.

For those of you who don’t know, Austin Aries was granted release from his WWE contract after he reportedly asked for it. Aries apparently was vocal about his displeasure towards his usage on the roster, specifically on 205 Live. This created a lot of heat backstage, leading to this outcome.

Here’s what Angle thinks about the matter:

“I’m sure that neither side was happy. Austin is a very, very talented wrestler. Love his style.”

Another fan asked Angle how he was able to breakdown during his shocking segment from RAW this past week where he revealed that one-half of the American Alpha, Jason Jordan was his illegitimate son. Here’s the video of Angle breaking down after making the revelation:

To this Kurt replied:

“I thought to myself what it would be like to see my son Kody for the first time ever, and didn’t know it for 20 years. I thought if it were real, how would I feel?”

The post Kurt Angle on How He Handled His RAW Segment appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

or Log in using