Last Thing You Ate 2.0

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Solid Snake, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Making a new thread for this since the last one hadn't been posted in since 2015.

Just post the last thing you ate, simple enough.

I just had a salad with olives, banana peppers, cucumbers, chia seeds, sun flower seeds, cheese, and Italian dressing.
    I still prefer meals like this even though I am no longer a vegetarian. Veggies :emoji_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Donair sub and a Poutine...drinking a coffee.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack In The Box's Ultimate Cheeseburger
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't eaten anything today yet, but the last thing I ate yesterday was a bowl of Shin Ramyun, very spicy Korean ramen that is so friggin good.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Fucking jealous

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. My bad, dude......hurry up and get u one. :emoji_slight_smile:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Closest one to me is a 24 hour round trip drive to Indiana lol. How bout you ship one to me instead?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 King Of Armageddon, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    lol damn sorry to hear that, I probably would IF it didn't cost extra, take time, wouldn't stay as fresh, etc. Keep ya head up tho.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. 6 inch Subway Tuna sub on white bread with lettuce, onion, mayo, salt, and pepper.

Wavy Lay's chips (plain) small bag

and an Iceberg salad with bacon pieces, shredded cheese, garlic cheese croutons, and a healthy amount of Catalina dressing.

washed down with a 32 oz Powerade Fruit Punch

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Lavender, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    I had a Cinnamon Chip supreme hotcakes for breakfast.
    o.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Dairy Fudge. I'm sorry that I'm not as fancy as everyone else. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Store brand spicy doritos. Now Reag feels a little better, no?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Never had them... But also never been in or near Cincinnati...
    Those buns even look good :fatass:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I don't really like Jack in the Box. All of their food is kinda meh to me.

Except for their egg rolls of all things, those are amazing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I agree but when you hungry, their burgers and fries hit the spot plus their homemade chicken sandwich is amazing.
    They got this new Birthday Shake, Idk how it's done but it taste just like an ice cream birthday cake without the cake in it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Most burger places seem to be good when you are REALLY hungry, otherwise they are "meh" or average.
    I do like Rally's/Checkers which we have not too far from here. Couldn't eat that all the time though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I got a Rally's over on the next cross street and I live in between them, and amongst other places.

• Like Like x 1
  18. No better fast food burgers out there than Five Guys imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. British People are robbed when it comes to fast food stores. We don't have a Jack In The Box,Five Guys or a White Castle. Most of us just found out about Wendys due to their twitter account!

20. Their prices though!! Have they come down on the prices yet??