Last Thing You Ate 2.0

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Making a new thread for this since the last one hadn't been posted in since 2015.

Just post the last thing you ate, simple enough.

I just had a salad with olives, banana peppers, cucumbers, chia seeds, sun flower seeds, cheese, and Italian dressing.
I still prefer meals like this even though I am no longer a vegetarian. Veggies <3

Reactions: Red Rain

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
6 inch Subway Tuna sub on white bread with lettuce, onion, mayo, salt, and pepper.

Wavy Lay's chips (plain) small bag

and an Iceberg salad with bacon pieces, shredded cheese, garlic cheese croutons, and a healthy amount of Catalina dressing.

washed down with a 32 oz Powerade Fruit Punch

Reactions: Lavender Haze

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
British People are robbed when it comes to fast food stores. We don't have a Jack In The Box,Five Guys or a White Castle. Most of us just found out about Wendys due to their twitter account!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Their prices though!! Have they come down on the prices yet??
No they're still kinda pricey, but I think it's worth it. You definitely get what you pay for.

British People are robbed when it comes to fast food stores. We don't have a Jack In The Box,Five Guys or a White Castle. Most of us just found out about Wendys due to their twitter account!
Man you guys do get ripped off, I like Five Guys, White Castle and Wendy's.

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
I like their Baconators...just without mayo.

I

HATE

MAYO!!!

Working at Tim Horton's has turned me off on mayo.
A tiny little bit of mayo goes a long way. Thankfully the closest Wendy's to me understands moderation.

Can't say the same for Burger King. They drown every burger in mayo and half the time at the ones around here if you ask for no mayo it ends up there anyway.

or Log in using