OOC LDW General Discussion

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Never heard of this promotion but this is a lit name
Moved your post here because that is the "social media section" for our e-fed. Basically it's a little roleplay based game where we have our own characters and we work together to create storylines and make shows (which I plan on posting after work today) we have more info in these threads...

And I encourage you if you have some interest, sign up and I am always open to help if you need a character, or just feedback and you can talk to me here, in a DM, or on Discord which I think I have mine listed on my profile.

:bayley:

white crow

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Moved your post here because that is the "social media section" for our e-fed. Basically it's a little roleplay based game where we have our own characters and we work together to create storylines and make shows (which I plan on posting after work today) we have more info in these threads...

And I encourage you if you have some interest, sign up and I am always open to help if you need a character, or just feedback and you can talk to me here, in a DM, or on Discord which I think I have mine listed on my profile.

:bayley:
Thanks for explaining, I genuinely thought that was some promotion I somehow never heard of. lol

This actually sounds interesting, I might sign up tommorow:emoji_slight_smile:

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
A couple of Beavie House Keeping notes.

If you haven't read the show yet, here is the link

And it basically sets up the entire match card for Declaration. Therefore, I won't be posting a sign-up thread. I said that in my usual OOC note at the end, but if you only skimmed it (or only read your stuff you jerk... kidding, maybe). If anyone signs up or wants a match added, we are willing to add it, but you need to tell us here or in a DM on the forum/discord. I will post the card later today and we can update it after it is posted if needed. But as of right now it is...

World Championship Street Fight: Darius Wright vs B... T... G Brian Toogood. King Of Armageddon King Of Armageddon @Me

Singles Match w/No Seconds Patriot vs Luke Saint Patriot Pants Patriot Pants

Singles Match, Al Blizzard vs Corey Keenan DemonHunter1257 DemonHunter1257

And finally a singles match, Reagan Cole vs Nova Taylor The Reagmaster The Reagmaster and @MeButInRainbowForm

And final housekeeping note... I realized I never updated the show schedule/results and I did it! So it is easier for new people to find past shows and results.

or Log in using