Welcome to the official WWEForums PS4 league, otherwise known as...
- This league is 100% CAW based. When you play your matches in the league, you must use a CAW version of the character you are using.
Stats and Abilities
- Your CAW overall must be 90 or below.
- Reversal stat must be 85.
- Momentum stat limit is 80.
- Stamina Recovery stat limit is 85.
- Pin Escape stat must be 80.
- The Mic Skill stat is the only stat that can be dropped all the way down
- No other stat can be under 60.
- All stats must be realistic to your CAW.
- You must use 2 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2 and 1 LVL 1 abilities only. No more, no less.
- Pin Combo/Diving Pin Combo LVL 1 is allowed, other levels aren't allowed.
- Dirty Pin is allowed if you are a Heel.
- Comback LVL 2 is allowed only if you're a face
- Ring Escape LVL 3 is allowed but you aren't allowed to abuse it.
- You can only use Resiliency at LVL 1 or 3.
- You can use any skills you want as long as they are realistic to your CAW.
- Hit Point Ratio - Noting above 30% and nothing under 20%.
- Move-set must be realistic to your CAW.
- Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher.
- Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should be the same.
- The Super Heavyweight class is not allowed.
- Leverage Pin is only allowed as a reversal.
- Dropkick 13 is banned
- The Sweep is banned
- Boxing Straight Punch is banned.
- Superkick 6 is banned
- Lie Detector is banned
- Front Chop Block is banned
- Back Kick is banned
- Empress Combination is banned
- Knife Edge Chop 7 is banned
- Leg Sweep 1 is banned
- Leg Sweep 2 is banned
- Spin Kick 1 is banned
- Super Kick 6 is banned
- Running Crossbody Strikes is banned
- Rapid Leg Drops is banned
- Suicide Dive 1 is banned
- A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if your opponent has successfully kicked out of 2 finishers beforehand
- You can use normal submissions to ware down an opponent, but not to end a match.
- You cannot pin straight from a submission move.
- No spamming moves at all.
- No stalling. If you grab an opponent then wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting a move, that is considered stalling. If you use a wakeup taunt and after the opponent is on their feet you wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting your finisher, that is stalling. Anything under 3 seconds is fine.
Tag Team Matches
- You can only enter the ring when you aren't the legal man to break up a pin.
- You must stay in your corner when you aren't the legal man.
- If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until after a finisher is hit before entering the ring
- If someone disagrees/has a problem with something, then they have a right to speak out on it in the OOC thread.
- If I see the argument has escalated to a certain point where I feel necessary (e.g Sending threats to each other), then I will put a stop to it.
- If the argument continues in a public thread, then the people involved will receive a strike.
- If you wish to continue a dispute, then that's what the PM's are for.
- If you are booked for a match and don't show up for it, unless you inform me why before hand you will receive a strike.
How To Get Booked
- Every Sunday night a thread will be posted asking who wants a match for the following weekend. Sign up in that thread to get a match.
- The thread will be open from Sunday after the previous weeks' results thread goes up until Monday/Tuesday night.
- On Monday/Tuesday night the sign up thread will be locked and I will create a match card for the week.
- Results will go up on Saturday bar the shows name.
- Do not jump into someones promo thread without asking them first.
- Do not post OOC comments in peoples threads. This is what the OOC thread is for.
- If you want to give someone feedback on their promo, leave it in either the Feedback thread or the OOC thread.
- Champions will need to defend their titles at least once per month. The World Heavyweight champion will defend their championship at each PPV.
- The minor championships can be defended on any show.
- Champions who lose their championships will not receive an automatic rematch. We do not want the same two people feuding for a belt over and over again. If you lose a championship/championship match you will be back at the bottom of the list and you will need to build up wins to receive another shot.
- You cannot drop the Intercontinental championship to have a shot at the The World Heavyweight Championship.
- Only one singles championship can be held at a time.
- The Survival Championship will be defended each week, unless no one signs up to have a match for the belt.
- If you win 3 title defences with the Survival Championship, you can drop the belt for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship the following week, if you want to test your luck and defend it 5 times you can drop the belt for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the following PPV.
- Survival Championship matches are open to any match type via the randomizer, a stipulation won't be repeated twice in a row.
- It is advised to record your league matches. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It makes storytelling a lot better when others can actually see the match you had.
- The arena we will be using for this league is the custom Precision arena made by CiV or the Smackdown arena. If you do record your matches, record them using one of those arenas.
- Joining the league as a manager is allowed, however you must already have somebody to manage before joining. You will also be required to do a much more impressive sign-up, as you are not a competitor.
- If you have a manager, you are still required to be involved in the promo. Your manager can't do all of the work for you.
- Should you find yourself without somebody to manage, you are allowed to find someone else to manage
- You are not allowed to manage more than one character at once unless they are in a tag-team or a stable
- You must finish a match with a finisher unless decided between the people involved in a match that you don't need to.
- Your opponent must have an orange body part before going for a pin.
- Everyone in the league is equal. Defeating someone new who just joins is just as good as defeating someone with an undefeated record. To get championship matches you need wins, the person/people you beat does not matter. The exception to this being beating the same person week after week. If you are involved in a feud and defeat the same person four weeks in a row you will not receive a championship match. If you defeat four different people in a row you are more likely to receive a shot.
- If you want a stipulation in a match, ask me first before writing a promo around a stipulation being added to your match.
- Make your movesets realistic. Don't set each and every move as a finishing move and dont go too over the top. Bigger guys shouldn't be doing 450 splashes and smaller guys shouldn't be doing Muscle Busters.
- A "I Want A Match" thread will be posted every Sunday. Sign up in this thread if you want to be booked for that week.
- If competing in a Tables Match, the Announce Table is not allowed to be used
- If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher. OMG Moments that result in an automatic win are not allowed in Steel Cage Matches
- You must allow a pin attempt after a finisher is hit. No reversing the pin.
- If you do not follow any of the rules listed you will receive a strike.
- Strike 1 - You will not compete on the weeks card.
- Strike 2 - You will not compete for 2 weeks.
- Strike 3 - You will be banned from the league.
- If you receive a strike and continue to disobey the rules/complain you will be banned from the league.
Your signup should be an introduction to your character only. Nothing more than that.
I will comment back on all signups to let you know whether or not you are accepted into the league.
Matches will always take place between Monday and Saturday. If you know you cant be available between then, don't sign up.
You can claim two finishers in your signup. You cannot use a finisher that is claimed in your moveset. The claimed finishers list will be below this sign up.
You aren't required to upload your CAW on CC before signing up, however it is advised to do so. Use the tags of WWEF and Precision.
You can use 3 different colours in your promos.
1 colour for actions, 1 colour for names and 1 colour for speech.
Tag @Sanic in your post
Name: Forum Name (NOT CAW NAME)
PSN ID: (PSN Name)
Character Name: (CAW Name)
Finishers: (Your two finishers)
Opening Promo: If your opening promo takes more than 1 minute to read, it's too long. This is an introduction to yourself. That's all. The promo you write has no effect to your character in the league as this is just a closed introduction, no-one in character will know about it.
PSN ID: YIEILILOW
Character Name: Buster Gates
Finishers: Ravishing Neckbreaker, Lift Up Powerbomb
Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? Thats not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.
Buster Gates: You see, i'm not here to mess around. I'm the guy who's gunna walk in here, take what I want and walk back out with women at my feet and championships around my waist. Remember the name Buster Gates because the Pretty Boy is here to stay.
That's roughly how long your sign up promo should be. It shouldn't be much longer than that and you need to stick to the point. This is an introduction, not a life story. Once you sign up and have been accepted you can cut promos describing your character in more depth.
Lastly, have fun!
Claimed Finisher List
(if you had signed up previously and are still active, your finishers will be here and you won't be required to sign up again. If your finishers aren't here that means you will have to sign up again (or PM me), you can copy and paste your original sign up in the thread as well if you're returning.)
Will Neilson - Styles Clash and Kinshasa 2
Joseph Diamond - Codebreaker and Discus Big Boot
Jack Rogue - Superkick 4 and Muta Lock.
Chris Young - Final Cut and Dis-Arm-Her 2
Tyson Blade - AA 4 and Electric Chair Powerbomb
Antonio Stark - 1916 1 and Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick
Spencer Hyde - Single Underhook Facebuster and RKO
Lyle Bronson - Jacknife Powerbomb 1 and Leg Trap Camel Clutch
Chris Walker - Swinging Neckbreaker 5 and Running Knee Lift 1
Kyle Rayner - Spear 7 and End of Days 1
Austin Cruz -
Tyler Moon - Blue Thunder Bomb
Inactive Characters (finishers are up for grabs)
Mike Thunder - Wristlock Lariat and Discus Clothesline
Louie Aldo - Whippersnapper and Springboard Stunner
Yuri Black - Tiger Bomb