Important League Sign Up: Season Two/Pre-Start Discussion

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
But mine wasn't facing jobbers every week nor did they have a match every week so...checkmate
That's why there's strategy involved, so that's not really a valid argument. It's not only about planning your team as to who wins and loses, but who gets booked and how often as well. If people complain about their people not getting booked, then we may as well be doing a survivor league instead of a fantasy teams league. (*hint hint Redolph! Redolph! bringing the Survivor league over here could be pretty fun as well :emoji_wink:)

Seto-san

The Real Rock 'N' Roller
Legend
That's why there's strategy involved, so that's not really a valid argument. It's not only about planning your team as to who wins and loses, but who gets booked and how often as well. If people complain about their people not getting booked, then we may as well be doing a survivor league instead of a fantasy teams league. (*hint hint Redolph! Redolph! bringing the Survivor league over here could be pretty fun as well :emoji_wink:)
K, man

Maporeon

LDW Anarchy Champion
Mid-Carder
Maybe we can do that for season 3?

Redolph!

The Red Nosed Master!
Legend
Redolph! Redolph! What was my team name last season? I forgot lol I was gonna use it
.....There's like 12 threads in this section that tell ya, man. XD
.....nah, you can do it in the locker room section XD. I won the last survivor league by TCON (RIP) and that lasted 20 ppvs with only three strikes. I'm good doing something for that long.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions