Basketball LeBron James - Where does he go?

Where will LBJ go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Jun 4, 2016

Vote on where you think LeBron James will end up.
Discuss it below. If you choose "Other" state which team.

I will give whoever picks the right team $500 forum cash.
Once you make your vote, you can't change it.

The Reagmaster

Over The Hedge is a underrated film.
Main Eventer
Jan 10, 2014
Britain. Cause America has now taken our biggest sports stars in Rooney, Gerrard and David Beckham.

Time for us to get revenge.

Seth

Self-Proclaimed Horror King
Main Eventer
Mar 28, 2018
LA mainly necause it makes sense, and I want him away from Boston.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Red Rain

The Game
Technician
Jul 3, 2014
His kid has a year before he begins high school, so he could return to Cleveland based on that alone.

I pick Lakers, though. Better organization, city, and eventually better teammates. The Cavs owner is a crybaby d*ckhead anyway

The wife will say L.A. F*ck her opinion, just get the hell away from that dingy bum J.R. Smith.

Make more money in L.A, then have your kid fly a jet to that sh*tty middle school in Cleveland everyday.

Seth

Self-Proclaimed Horror King
Main Eventer
Mar 28, 2018
LA seems to have the most to offer. Everyone is saying he stays or he goes to LA, nothing in between.
I don't really care where he goes, but I just want him away from Boston, but knowing my luck he will end up in Portland, lmao.

• LOL

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Jun 4, 2016
Well...
heldaghost, Randy Borton, Red Rain, Moon, and Southern Style Seth are getting $500. GG lol
Really would have thought this would take a few days. He couldn't wait to get far away from here could he? lolol

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Jun 4, 2016
LeBron will still lose either way.
I was looking over stuff and it seems like a lot of people seem to think he won't make a finals appearance once during his 4 year contract because they spent so much on him, they can't afford any other great players. RIP. lolol

• LOL
Reactions: Seth

Trainer Beavie

A Culmination of insecurities
Legend
Apr 16, 2016
I was looking over stuff and it seems like a lot of people seem to think he won't make a finals appearance once during his 4 year contract because they spent so much on him, they can't afford any other great players. RIP. lolol
Do they still have the guy who said the N-word on Raw?