Leo Kobashi @永不放弃Leo

Seto-san

Legend
Legend
Leo Kobashi

@永不放弃Leo
"First signee of LDW. Anime and Video Game Nerd. Caramel Candy Addict. The High Flying, Technically Sound, Stiff Striking Ace from Hawaii. Master of the Triforce Lancer"

Reactions: Beavie

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Hey, I heard from the grapevine that you are a fan of something Japanese called "Onime" or something. Just don't bring it in the locker room or else I'll quickly get my own private locker room for #LDW. Got it, sunshine?"

• LOL
Reactions: Seto-san

Seto-san

Legend
Legend
"Hey, I heard from the grapevine that you are a fan of something Japanese called "Onime" or something. Just don't bring it in the locker room or else I'll quickly get my own private locker room for #LDW. Got it, sunshine?"
:emoji_laughing: LOL! Onime? Does your phone or computer not have Auto Correct? Also, sunshine? Really? I mean, I know I have a sunny personality and all, but come on man. I get better insults from 12 year olds on Fortnite. #LDW

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
:emoji_laughing: LOL! Onime? Does your phone or computer not have Auto Correct? Also, sunshine? Really? I mean, I know I have a sunny personality and all, but come on man. I get better insults from 12 year olds on Fortnite. #LDW
"Excuse me if I don't know that Japanese garbage's name!? Wait, Fornite? SCRATCH THAT! TALKING TO MY AGENT ABOUT A PRIVATE LOCKER ROOM NOW!!!"

or Log in using