Lesnar vs Rollins kicked up to a new degree... Good or Bad rivalry so far?

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
How do you guys feel on the direction of Lesnar and Rollins Summer Slam.

When Lesnar attacked Rollins on RAW this past Monday it felt so brutal like watching a Lion hunt it's prey.

From the beginning since Lesnar got the belt back, I thought it was gonna be one of those generic redemption storylines for Seth Rollins.

But it's now showing more than that. Now I think it's gotten way more personal and interesting

How is it to you so far good or bad?

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Great shit. This feud was a little worn out going into this. It lost a lot of steem since Wrestlemania. I thought that this segment brought back something that people can invest their attention into. They're gonna hava a killer match at Summerslam because its really a toss up on who wins and its not gonna be a short squash match. Im pumped.

Reactions: ThePhenom97

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Ehhh same kind of shit. Little more interesting. What would make me more invested? Well, Brock comes out one night and let’s say.. F5’s Becky Lynch? Talk about making it personal and interesting...

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Well, Brock comes out one night and let’s say.. F5’s Becky Lynch?
Please No...

Corbin hitting an End of Days on Lynch was bad enough.

I hate Le$nar...

I'm not interested in anything he does...

The sooner he retires the better.

Seth is a fantastic worker...BUT...his booking since Wrestlemania
has been terrible & his feud with Corbin killed any momentum he
had.

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
This is one of the things I like about Lesnar. I love when he breaks his repetitive suplex city shell and takes it to a hardcore level

Stuff Like this is what makes him a true beast not a same old shit suplex city beast

I wonder if this will lead to a Hell in a Cell?

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
On paper this is one of the best rivalries in the modern area. In execution...not so much.

There is so many different fibres and elements to this rivalry which makes this fued so developed. However they have done a bad job at telling the story.

The beat down was great and memorable. It has helped alot to the build

white crow

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Every feud involving Brock Lesnar is terrible. Not because Brock is a bad wrestler, which he is not, but because he’s a part-timer and isn’t even trying. That beating on Raw was a good angle, and also Seth finally winning at Summersalm - only 2 good moments. Ffs, remove Lesnar from the world title picture until he starts taking the bussines seriously. Terrible, terrible feud.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
It makes me wonder what the HIAC match will be. I sort of don't think Lesnar will be in it. Right now, I think it will either be Kofi vs Orton or The Demon vs the Fiend.
Even tho that would be good I doubt the Demon will be at Hell in a Cell due to Balor being off the next 2 months. But The Fiend and The Demon would cross paths most likely at Survivor Series.

Reactions: JacobFox

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Mid-Carder
Even tho that would be good I doubt the Demon will be at Hell in a Cell due to Balor being off the next 2 months. But The Fiend and The Demon would cross paths most likely at Survivor Series.
I wouldn't like to see that match so soon, although knowing WWE they will probably rush it as soon as possible. Give Bray Goldberg at SS. He is targeting legends anyway. Have him build some serious momentum, and then you have the mega match with the Demon.

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
I wouldn't like to see that match so soon, although knowing WWE they will probably rush it as soon as possible. Give Bray Goldberg at SS. He is targeting legends anyway. Have him build some serious momentum, and then you have the mega match with the Demon.
Well I doubt it's at Mania because they are thinking of putting The Fiend against The Undertaker at WM.

The Fiend vs The Demon in my opinion should only happen at one of The Big 4 PPVs

What would be nice is if The Fiend beat Goldberg at Royal Rumble and beat The Undertaker at WM to put The Fiend over.

Reactions: TheprofileofJericho

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Yeah this is what I said about their feud in another thread. I’m hoping that we get the Fiend vs the demon in the main event of survivor series.
Post automatically merged:

It makes me wonder what the HIAC match will be. I sort of don't think Lesnar will be in it. Right now, I think it will either be Kofi vs Orton or The Demon vs the Fiend.
I think the demon vs the fiend.... hell in a cell... if done right... damn, would be fun.

• Cheers!
Reactions: ThePhenom97

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
Yeah this is what I said about their feud in another thread. I’m hoping that we get the Fiend vs the demon in the main event of survivor series.
Yeah it would be a huge push to them and their gimmicks to Headline/Main Event a big PPV like Survivor Series.

A match with this potential will be so big that it could outshine the Title Matches on the card that night.

• Applause
Reactions: edge4ever

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
I love you
Well... Thanks? lol.

I also remember and admired the idea you made in that thread of The Demon and The Fiend ending in a Draw.

That would be the most sensible and believable thing to do if you don't want to hurt their image and gimmick.

They are the only believable threats to each other. No one else is really a threat to them at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

or Log in using