Royal Rumble Let's Be in Chat For Royal Rumble

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I'll try to be on, but I already watch is on a streaming site chatroom with 2 of my friends. I'll try to be on both chats, while playing a video game I'm pro at multitasking. :win:

• LOL
Reactions: ONI SETO

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
If I can find a stream, yeah. Here in Canada you can only get it with your FibreOP/TV program and guess who doesn't have TV and only gets their entertainment through the internet? Beavie! The few times I have tried to watch over the past while my usual sites haven't worked. Besides, after doing the LSAT, watching the Rumble and maybe even Takeover would seem therapeutic compared to the stress I've had over the past while.
So I am late to this party lol but i read that comment and had to reply. Have you ever looked into getting an android box with iptv or something? $50/3 months you get tv from usa Canada UK and a few other countries live. Plus all live events going on ppv. One of the best purchases I've made in a while.

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
So I am late to this party lol but i read that comment and had to reply. Have you ever looked into getting an android box with iptv or something? $50/3 months you get tv from usa Canada UK and a few other countries live. Plus all live events going on ppv. One of the best purchases I've made in a while.
No. I have no money for that anyways.

Killer Orange Cat

Formerly 'Jacob Peabody'
Commissioner
I should have done this after the Rumble but I pretty much fell asleep right after.

Thank you EVERYONE who showed up for the chat. We averaged 11 people in the chat for the entire event and went as high as 15. It was great and our chat was great, which enhanced the show IMO. Thank you all for a really awesome chat.

Reactions: ONI SETO

or Log in using

Latest Discussions