News Liv Morgan had a huge childhood crush on John Cena

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend

WWE superstars are asked about their childhood crushes in the above video, and a lot of their answers are inspired by 90’s television shows such as Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, and Mighty Morhpin Power Rangers. I can’t blame them at all for feeling this way. In fact I recall playing a Saved by the Bell board game with my sisters where the whole point of the game was to score a date with Zack Morris or AC Slater. I was more of a Kelly Kapowski guy myself, but you’re damn right I wanted to land that date with Zack when I was playing the board game.

Check out the full video to see who the childhood crushes were for superstars like Becky Lynch, Big E, Bayley, Drew McIntyre, Mustafa Ali, and John Morrison.

The most interesting answer of all may have come from Liv Morgan, who said she had a massive crush on the Doctor of Thuganomics version of John Cena. It reminded me of 5+ years ago when Derek Jeter’s baseball career was winding down, and lots of younger players said he was their hero growing up. An active player citing another active player as their childhood hero really brings their age difference into perspective. Cena is no longer a full time wrestler in WWE, so it’s not quite the same thing, but it’s interesting nonetheless.

The latest rumors say that John Cena will pretty much get to do whatever he wants at WrestleMania 36, and he happens to be returning to WWE television on Feb. 28.

Do you think there’s any chance that the WWE legend will choose to work an angle with Liv Morgan?

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions