News London

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
"It is not yet known what caused the fire.

Matt Wrack, general secretary of the Fire Brigades Union, said "a full investigation will need to be undertaken at the first possible opportunity"."

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Wow..... I hv no doubt it was done on purpose. First A Concert, Then The Bridge, Now this Fire.... I think these are all connected to some degree. Question is...WHY?

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
To be honest, London's only got the attention because of the terror attacks that has recently occurred. Things like this happen all the time all over the world, yet because it happened in a western country that is considered one of the biggest countries in the world it is apparently big news. Like most of the time we never hear about the shootings in america over here unless it's involving children or a muslim/black guy.

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
"It is not yet known what caused the fire.

Matt Wrack, general secretary of the Fire Brigades Union, said "a full investigation will need to be undertaken at the first possible opportunity"."
Experts are fairly sure the cladding helped spread the fire quickly due to the cladding that was recently installed upon the flats.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Solid Snake

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Wow..... I hv no doubt it was done on purpose. First A Concert, Then The Bridge, Now this Fire.... I think these are all connected to some degree. Question is...WHY?
It's a block of flats in West London, no way was this related to the attempted terror inflicting attacks in London City and Manchester, if it was really bad then it might of been a gang war at worst. Otherwise it's just an everyday fire or a youth who didn't think,

or Log in using