Nicknames (optional): Grizzled Country
Representation (picture and name of person please):
page-bio-test2.png "Hangman" Adam Page
Billed-From: Blaine, Minnesota
Height: 6' 3 in
Weight: 235 lbs
Disposition:
Tweener
Gimmick & Backstory: He has wrestled for a long time but after a while he grew out of wrestling, and needed a break. Months have passed and people thought Mike was never coming back. During this time, he grew back living in the Midwest, settling in Coon Rapids, before getting the itch to return to wrestling. He returns, now more grizzled and hungry to get a shot at a championship.
In-Ring Attire: Black wrist tape, elbow pads, long black tights with bull logos on them, black boots
Entrance Attire (if applicable): Black Flannel Vest, Bandana (covering his face), Ponytail
Theme music: "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N Roses

Entrance: The arena turns black and then a random siren plays, then Sweet Child O Mine kicks in and Mike walks to the ring, steps over the turnbuckle and into the ring, where he removes his bandana and ponytail.
In-Ring Style: Brawler/Technical
Finishers:
Real Country (Celtic Cross), Real Country Super (Top Rope Celtic Cross), Twin Cities Lock (Inverted Sharpshooter/Edgecator)
Signatures: Savage Kick (Claymore), Reel Bait (Codebreaker)
Other Common moves:
Boston Crab, Dropkick, Single Leg Crab, Saito Suplex, Brainbuster, Super Back Suplex, Flying Clothesline, Running Clothesline, Flying Knee Drop

Last edited:

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
I see you... I memba'

As long as you are active again and understand how this works compared to the last fed (i.e: very different) then I can consider it accepted.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions