Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Bort, Mar 9, 2012.

  1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. The Count of Awesomeness, MikeDOT!

    • Like Like x 1
  2. MikeDAWT
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thanks man
  4. MikeyDOTDAWT for legend! :taker:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I NeEd SoMe MoNeY
  6. :shock:

  7. :shock: to you too!
  8. [​IMG]

    Top and testify that. #Baws
    Just to warn you, you only have 33 and 2/3 perchents to be successful.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What do u mean?
  10. [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarU--5cYOE[/yt]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I have a 100% pecent of being successful! LOL this is why I don't TNA that make actor like dumb people!
  12. Take that back :steiner:
  13. if yo utake mikes... 66% chance of bein awesome en u.. take my 25% chance of bein average!! then that means that Crayos 75% gets dropped to mike to make crayo bein 8% and a third to achievin legend status, so MIKE WOULD HAVE A 145 AND A THIRD CHANCE!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Steiner appreciation thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. :steiner: Eeny, meeny, minny, moe!

    But the far ekh.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I already have legend
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I see why Crayo loves you now. Your ego knows no bounds. There's just something about you that makes me want to hear what brilliant wisdom you will utter next. Please... do it again... for me.
  19. STFU scammer.
Draft saved Draft deleted