WrestleMania Miz Beating Ziggy Means Something For WM?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Legend
So I was reading and something interesting caught my eye. A few different places are saying something big is in the works for Miz on Wrestlemania and him beating Ziggler was part of that? Now, I can't imagine anything... Like literally nothing big coming from a win over Ziggler. The dude is basically the doormat of the WWE. Sadly, I feel like he should quite but I guess he will continue to put up with all the meaningless story lines and match losses.

Anyways... What the heck can they possibly have planned for Miz? Are they going to have him go against the Wyatts? Cause apparently the WWE still don't have a clue what they are doing there either.

:henry2:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Just a random, meaningless victory on Raw, I doubt anything significant will come of it. Probably just a way to extend a mini-feud between he and Dolph to fill up time with rematches for Raw and Smackdown over the next couple weeks.

I'm predicting multi-man match for the Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania, a six-pack challenge (elimination or not) between Kevin Owens, Big Show, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, and The Miz, so any rivalry that starts brewing between them will be incorporated into that match, most likely.

Reactions: Neptune

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
It means WWE wants Ziggler out of the company because he doesn't meet Vince's criteria or they are really trying to annoy us with The Miz again.

or Log in using