News Naitch hyped LeBron last night, celebrates his kids tonight

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
Yesterday, we wished The Nature Boy a happy 71st. The legend spent his birthday at Staples Center watching the Los Angeles Lakers battle the New Orleans Pelicans. Of course he got a little mic time during pre-game warm-ups...

WOO! @RicFlairNatrBoy hyping up the Lakers crowd! pic.twitter.com/t5lAVyHFzD

— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) February 26, 2020
What do you know, it’s NBA X WWE day up in this joint! I like how LeBron James - a man we know is at least a bit of a wrestling fan - no sold the promo. You know someone is on a different level when they don’t even crack a smile while Naitch is pumping them up. Not the first time Bron’s left a wrestling icon hanging, though.

But I digress...

Flair is back on the grind on Wednesday, which is another meaningful day for him and his family. Today (Feb. 26) would have been his son Reid’s 32nd birthday. Reid died of a drug overdose in 2013.

Ric will spend part of the day celebrating another of his children, Reid’s sister Ashley - aka Charlotte. She faces Bianca Belair at Full Sail on this week’s NXT, and her dad and his wife are gonna be there to cheer her on.

Happy Birthday Champ!! Not A Day Goes By That We Don’t All Think About You. Wendy And I Are Going To See The QUEEN Tear It Down At NXT With Bianca Blair Tonight!! Love You More Than Can Be Put In Words! pic.twitter.com/ZRqxLzDB4h

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) February 26, 2020
Charlotte also remembered Reid with a tweet on his birthday.

Happy Birthday Champ ♥ pic.twitter.com/idas7boiDG

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) February 26, 2020
It’s been an emotional week for Charlotte. Wrestling Observer Radio reported she missed Raw on Monday due to the death of her maternal grandfather.

Our thoughts will be with the Flairs as they’re honor Reid tonight, doing what they all love.

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions