Basketball NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Solid Snake, Nov 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. This legitimately might be the greatest and unusual NBA season ever.

• Like Like x 1
  2. There were some pretty great ones in the 90's. But I will give you unusual!

3. What I am kind of shocked by is Celtics holding a number one spot on the East right now...
    Though they have Kyrie now and well, he is good. Don't know why he left but he is making Boston very happy!

4. If the Celtics finish first in the East, Kyrie has to win MVP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. For sure and it will be well deserved. I don't know why he left Cleveland, he never said but we all know he wanted to leave for a reason.
    I am happy for the dude and I hope his talent continues to shine and show on that team. He hasn't even peaked yet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think his reasoning behind it was that he wanted to be the star player on a team and prove he could lead a team by himself, rather than be second in command to LeBron James.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That would make sense. He got his start here in Cleveland with the first title and now he has bigger goals in minds.

• Like Like x 1
  8. But I'm curious how Kyrie vs LeBron will square off in the playoffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am hoping to see it. Should be interesting since they worked together for a few years.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It'll be a tough call, they're both gonna try and outplay each other, both are so competitive.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

That will end up being an interesting match up!

12. Still Cavs and Celtics on top. Strange to see the Rockets above the Warriors.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reminds of the Bison Dele incident.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I forgot about that. Didn't his brother kill him?

15. Yeah, cause he was jealous of him.

16. [​IMG]

But seriously, that is sick. I don't know how anyone could kill their own flesh and blood.

17. #20 Geese, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018