Basketball NBA Offseason Thread [2017]

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Congrats to Kevin Durant...
and those other guys on that one team that is slipping my mind
... for winning the 2017 NBA Finals!

Now it is time for the offseason...

Talk rumors, trades, or general chit-chat about the last season.
The regular season will be back on October 20, 2017

Reactions: Just Kitten

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
The Sacramento Kings finally had a good draft this year! Great choice drafting De'Aaron Fox with the fifth pick and trading away their tenth pick to Portland for the 'blazers 15th and 20th picks. It looks like Vlade Divac is making smart decisions to move the Kings in the right direction.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
The Kings made a few waves when it was announced they signed Zach Randolph and George Hill. This could be the season when the Kings make it to the playoffs. They're starting to put the pieces together.

Nickelodeon

Jenn's Lover <33
Legend
Lol this trade isn't gonna help the Cave win the championship at all. Kyrie Irving is better than Isaiah Thomas in every way, though they both aren't good defenders. Crowder's a decent addition but he doesn't fit into the rotation well. Maybe it'll help them when they have to rebuild after Lebron leaves in 2018. Thomas will be a free agent too, and I doubt they will give him the max deal he wants.

• Applause
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Lol this trade isn't gonna help the Cave win the championship at all. Kyrie Irving is better than Isaiah Thomas in every way, though they both aren't good defenders. Crowder's a decent addition but he doesn't fit into the rotation well. Maybe it'll help them when they have to rebuild after Lebron leaves in 2018. Thomas will be a free agent too, and I doubt they will give him the max deal he wants.
It was stupid. And I think they did the trade because Lebron had issues with Kyrie. I feel like this is 2007 not 2017.

or Log in using