NetherRealm Studios. The best god damn company in the world.
I pretty much made this thread because of Mortal Kombat X and I'm pretty sure there are people that love Mortal Kombat on this forum. I was pretty much raised on it so yeah. You can also use this thread to speak about past Mortal Kombat games and also Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Mortal Kombat X E3 Gameplay Trailer
Jwab's Video about the Mortal Kombat X rumors
The Rumors I am Speaking Of: Give your opinion below!
- Liu Kang DOES have a character design for Mortal Kombat X. Not implemented into the game as of yet
- Kotal Kahn has no relation to Shao Kahn
- Mortal Kombat X demo will be coming out for the fans like they did with Mortal Kombat 9.
- Tanya is believed to be in the game. An X-Ray that was tested resembled her Mortal Kombat 4 fatality of her twisting the neck with her thighs.
- Planned to have 14 brand new characters, 8 returning from MK9 & then roughly 8 from MK4 on. Planning on a roster of 30. (Not including Sony Exclusives & DLC)
- The storyline does go 25 years forward but a large, nice portion is devoted to the MK4 storyline aka SHINNOK'S INVASION (right after MK9)
- Kotal Kahn has something to do with Shinnok. This person didn't fully understand.
- No Sheeva.
- Gameplay is like MK9 but a little tighter & easier to use. D'Vorah was more difficult to play than the others.
- Scorpion is used as the "tester" for all character moves.
- There's a reptile-like man creature. They weren't sure if it was Reptile or Chameleon or a new character. Was on computer screen getting worked on.
- Mileena is this person's favorite character. They saw nothing in the studio that gave them hope. They also didn't see anything for Kitana.