Featured Rumor Neville...Walks?!

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Grievous, Oct 11, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Neville reportedly walked out on WWE before Raw this week

What?

Like...WHAT?!

I do hope this is just a rumor...but perhaps Neville is just as
    pissed as I am about Enzo winning the Cruiserweight title.

I'm sure Neville could get work elsewhere...

Neville vs. Omega may-be?

• Like Like x 2
  2. .....ENZO...
    Im surprised he can even win a match.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neville? Walking? All this time I thought gravity forgot him. Everything I know is a lie!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2

4. if this is true, it could either be something that's been building up backstage for a whole or just because they told him that he's never going to be more than a cruiserweight champion. Whatever, he's the stereotypical indie wrestler so I'm pretty certain he'll do well wherever he goes

5. Good for him knowing his worth, he's one of the top 3 wrestlers in the company IMO and his ceiling shouldn't be the cruiserweight division. He's a good champion no matter the belt, he should (rather should've been if the reports are true) be moved to SDlive where he'd be a credible contender for the WWE championship.

If he actually leaves and we aren't being worked like dirty rotten marks I'd love to see where he goes. Among other places, I could see him working WCPW which would be great for them in their rebranding efforts.

• Like Like x 4
  6. NJPW as always!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Or he could not, and go places that aren't total horseshit and actually make money.

Besides that though, good for him. I hope this is true, as he is one of the few indie guys who I've only seen live once (originally typed never, but did some fact checking and it looks like I actually did see him 10 years ago against Danielson in ROH. Seriously am unsure of how I forgot about that lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. WCPW isn't a bad option to work time to time which is what I was saying. ROH and NJPW are obvious places of interest. The only thing about New Japan is that they might stick him in the Junior division. If this report is true, I could see him doing the Cody Rhodes thing and just taking a bunch of bookings before settling with one company full time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. It's a backstage heat/work. He'll be back.

10. ... I miss Neville ... British Bastard ... Made the purple belt worth something ...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. The sources on this one are kinda weird, but hell. Best of luck to the guy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. These seem odd:

I was going to say he is probably just sick but who knows.

13. If this is true maybe he'll go somewhere that recognizes his talent.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • What? What? x 1
  14. Neville walks? Is he walking with Elias tho

15. He's got good reason to walk out on WWE. I mean, WWE doesnt seem to be as good as it once was. But thats just MY Opinion anyways....

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. WWE should put the Cruiserweight title on me since it's a good looking belt

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  17. Ya know, I think Your right, Fin! :emoji_wink: Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  18. Just picture it lol

This beauty
    This beauty (open)
    [​IMG]

On me

I'd bring credibility and prestige to the division lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. It’s a work. For fuck sake

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. If u can show us proof that its all a work, Then go ahead with the research, Edge. :emoji_grin:
    I know If I was Neville, I would've quit too.

• Agree Agree x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted