News New Hall of Fame Inductee

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

So Beth Phoenix got inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame during Raw last night. I am all for her being put in it but how can they add her and just completely overlook Chyna... AGAIN? After all the work and time she gave the company, even after she has passed away... They STILL aren't inducting her?

Yes, she had issues with drugs. Yes, there were scandals. But I can bet that nearly half of the people in the Hall of Fame have as well! I just don't get it. Do you think they will ever add in Chyna?

I am not trying to take away Beth's induction. She deserves it as well but I swear the WWE (aka Stephanie) is being compassionLESS. If they don't add in Chyna that just proves what a load of *insert swear word* they are!

Either way, congrats to Beth!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
I thoguht they would be inducting her this year because they actually acknowledged Chyna's death and all.

Congrats to Beth though!

The Phenom

The Wrestling God
Legend
If they don't induct Chyna into the HOF it would be a complete disgrace and a slap to the (let me quote Triple H) Trailblazer that she truly was! Chyna will 4eva be one of the best female performers that has ever stepped in a wwef ring.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
As heartless as it is, Chyna in the hall of fame isn't going to happen. Vince and Triple H would do the right thing, but it won't happen with Steph.

Back on topic though, super glad that Beth Phoenix is getting in the hall of fame. I was a big fan of hers and am happy to see her get in. There's been a distinct lack of a powerful, dominant woman in WWE's women's division and she fit that role perfectly.

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous II

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Legend
Big ups to Beth. She's the fastest female inductee to be inducted since hanging up the boots. Youngest inductee overall as well.

Much deserved

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous II

or Log in using