NFL NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
You know, I hate the Packers and I am not a Bears fan. But I LOVE watching Packers vs the Bears. I guess from living in the Chicago area for so long, it just became a part of life. But mostly, I hate the Packers so much that it is fun to see them get beat by a hated rival.

Funny thing, the Packers lead the all time series 97-95 so it's almost like flipping a coin.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Don't blame him, dude wants to walk away from football in one piece.

Has a nagging ankle injury, had an abdominal tear, bad shoulder injury, lacerated kidney at one point. Colts o-line has been trash for years and he's paid for it.

Reactions: Snowman

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
If the Browns don't win the SB this year then we know that the NFL is definitely rigged... and if they do win it then we know the NFL is definitely rigged.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
Yeah, bad choice as far as I'm concerned. Rosen has earned the starting job. Not happy at all with that decision.

0-1 to start the season.. mark my words.
On the 0-1 thing I may disagree... Baltimore's a total wildcard going into that game, and unless Earl Thomas makes him look silly, I'm not sure if the new look Ravens defense can do enough in the Miami heat in the black jerseys

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
On the 0-1 thing I may disagree... Baltimore's a total wildcard going into that game, and unless Earl Thomas makes him look silly, I'm not sure if the new look Ravens defense can do enough in the Miami heat in the black jerseys
I'll be watching the Browns vs the Titans week 1.. Miami's not worth my precious time this year lol

• Agree
Reactions: Snowman

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
A little curious about why this Saints/Dolphins trade happened today.

Trading Kiko Alonso was most certainly a cost cutting move by the Dolphins, but the Saints are trading one of their best special teams players away for him. Saints have probably some of the lower tier linebackers in the league right now, but trading for a guy who is dreadful in coverage, injury prone, and commonly delivers late hits to QBs isn't the move.

or Log in using