NFL NFL 2019/2020 Discussion Thread

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
On a side note.. the Jaguars are 0-2 the last 2 games because the dumbass head coach decided to bench Minshew in favor of Foles... dumbest decision I've seen all year. Minshew had all the momentum.. he had the support and backing on every teammate because they were winning.. morale went down big time when he was benched and as a result 2 losses in a row.

• LOL
Reactions: Snowman

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
On a side note.. the Jaguars are 0-2 the last 2 games because the dumbass head coach decided to bench Minshew in favor of Foles... dumbest decision I've seen all year. Minshew had all the momentum.. he had the support and backing on every teammate because they were winning.. morale went down big time when he was benched and as a result 2 losses in a row.
Much like so much of the tanking ass NFL this year, this was secretly a good move. Hopefully whatever young coordinator comes in as head coach next year will bring in Gardner again. Dude was good!! And it blows my mind that their defense is this terrible

Kassius HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Legend
First of all how in the hell is the Niners vs Ravens Game a 1 O'Clock game? They had Weeks to flex it to a 4:25 Game oh well. Fitzpatrick throwing a INT the first play of the Game how is this guy still a QB in the NFL good to see the team healthy again on Offense outside of Howard. Merk those Dolphins 10-0 Birds.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Much like so much of the tanking ass NFL this year, this was secretly a good move. Hopefully whatever young coordinator comes in as head coach next year will bring in Gardner again. Dude was good!! And it blows my mind that their defense is this terrible
Gardner is officially starting the next game. Jags will go back to winning again lol

Kassius HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Legend

Jesus does The Eagles nor the Cowboys want to win the NFC East? All they had to do granted against a good Defense in the Bears win tonight and they would be up 2 Games on the Eagles and now I have to watch Giants vs Eagles to see if my Birds somehow don't let Eli burn them on Monday Night. Dak did terrible don't let the stats fool you like Skip will do on Undisputed he did alot of his shit in garbage time. If you take away Zeke's 2 TDS last night this Game isn't even close! The Defense played terrible for the Cowboys making Trubisky look like Lamar Jackson throughout the Game, and I do find it funny Trubisky having his best Game of the Season when theirs nothing on the line and their Season having been ended Weeks ago considering they are looking up to The Vikings and Packers right now so the odds aren't in their favor. Welp Cowboys have 10 days to prep for The Rams they really need that win to have some kind of confidence because Week after that they are coming to Phila and I want them as arrogant as they can be.

or Log in using