NFL NFL Draft 2020

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
If you follow the NFL, you know that the NFL draft is quickly coming up. Despite everything going on, we're still having it! I figured that we could have a topic dedicated to discussing the 2020 NFL Draft.

Is there anything about this year's draft that has you excited? Who do you think will go #1? Who do you want your team to draft?

Joe Burrow is obviously going #1. I would love to see the Steelers draft a QB, but we traded our first round pick away, so we'd be looking for a diamond in the rough beyond that. I'm sure Burrow/Tua/Jalen Hurts/Oregon's QB/etc will all be gone by then.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Shoo, well...that was a weird first round wasn't it? Weird as in...weirdly normal?

I don't have too many thoughts - mainly that it drives me insane to watch crap teams draft defensive players - but getting the best LB in the draft at 28? Hell yeah. Thanks for the gift, San Diego!

lol can't wait to watch aaron rodgers with the bears in 2022

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
Like most people, I was surprised to see Green Bay grab Jordan Love right near the end of the first round. Everyone is comparing the situation to when they drafted Aaron Rodgers and they still had Brett Favre, but I'm really not sold on Love. Apparently they think he's the next big thing though.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Shoo, well...that was a weird first round wasn't it? Weird as in...weirdly normal?

I don't have too many thoughts - mainly that it drives me insane to watch crap teams draft defensive players - but getting the best LB in the draft at 28? Hell yeah. Thanks for the gift, San Diego!

lol can't wait to watch aaron rodgers with the bears in 2022
Queen and Harrison have made me go from very concerned about our LB corps to very very excited lol. How you been Snow? Long time no see

Reactions: Snowman

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Queen and Harrison have made me go from very concerned about our LB corps to very very excited lol. How you been Snow? Long time no see
Holy macaroni you're still alive!!! Everything's been beautiful chaos my brother, and it's been a Lamarkable season! How've things been with you?

• Love
Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Holy macaroni you're still alive!!! Everything's been beautiful chaos my brother, and it's been a Lamarkable season! How've things been with you?
That's great to hear bro! Man what a time to be a Ravens fan. I always wondered what it felt like to have to best team in the league hands down, and it's so so sweet.
Things have been pretty good, all things considered. I kinda fell off of wrestling boards for a while but AEW's got me invested again :emoji_slight_smile: Figured i'd pop in to see what's up with the sports folk

or Log in using