NFL NFL Offseason Thread [2020]

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

Discuss anything happening in the NFL during the offseason here.
The 2020 regular season will kick off on Thursday, Sept. 10

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
September 10th? I hate that. Football always comes and goes way too fast.

In other news, Big Ben is going to retire a champion after this coming season ends. That's my prediction.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Rising Star
I'm tired of people saying Brady might go to the Cowboys. We don't want a 43 year old QB nearing the end of his career, it's just not worth it. He'd retire before we even win another championship. Brady is one of the best QBs of all time, but, we need to think long term goals and be realistic. Brady is probably going to retire a Patriot.

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend
I'm tired of people saying Brady might go to the Cowboys. We don't want a 43 year old QB nearing the end of his career, it's just not worth it. He'd retire before we even win another championship. Brady is one of the best QBs of all time, but, we need to think long term goals and be realistic. Brady is probably going to retire a Patriot.
Yeah I can't see that happening at all. I thought to myself Brady going to the Chargers and Rivers going to the Pats would be a great switch of players.

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
Tom Brady is definitely headed to the Titans, and Tannehill is going to walk in free agency. I'm really just saying this to troll, because everyone in Nashville seems to think that Tom Brady is going to come to Tennessee and reunite with Vrabel. I just wish Brady would retire, but I can't blame him for not wanting to walk away from $30+ million a year either.

Yeah I can't see that happening at all. I thought to myself Brady going to the Chargers and Rivers going to the Pats would be a great switch of players.
If Phillip Rivers doesn't retire, Lord help us. He was not good last season. Maybe things would be different with the Patriots, but I don't know. He seemed to just be the most unclutch player ever last season. He threw picks at the worst possible times in games.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Brady to the Bucs

Rivers to the Colts

Bridgewater to the Panthers

Stefon Diggs to the Bills

DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals

It's been a great offseason thus far.

• Agree
Reactions: Snowman

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Doesn't matter... the Bills own the AFC East now.
I have little more to add besides it's buffalo. I can't really buy into them dominating a division lol
As much as we can talk up how little faith we have in josh allen, assuming you wind up with Tua you'll be OK...putting faith in a rookie tho
Think... last year helped you guys out a ton. The culture has to be really good in the locker room after enduring that and coming together.
From getting destroyed by the Pats week 2 to upsetting them in the end. That locker room still has to be on cloud 9

Also I'll lol if the pats sign jameis

Snowman

Legend
Brady to the Bucs

Rivers to the Colts

Bridgewater to the Panthers

Stefon Diggs to the Bills

DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals

It's been a great offseason thus far.
It's been insane!
Also... Baltimore trading a backup tight end for a 2nd round pick and Calais Campbell.
Any other offseason that would be the most lopsided trade by 10 miles, but thankfully Bill O'Brien exists to give Indianapolis trophies

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
I have little more to add besides it's buffalo. I can't really buy into them dominating a division lol
As much as we can talk up how little faith we have in josh allen, assuming you wind up with Tua you'll be OK...putting faith in a rookie tho
Think... last year helped you guys out a ton. The culture has to be really good in the locker room after enduring that and coming together.
From getting destroyed by the Pats week 2 to upsetting them in the end. That locker room still has to be on cloud 9

Also I'll lol if the pats sign jameis
Pats are going to try out Jarrett Stidham... personally I think that's the right move for them.

• Agree

Snowman

Legend
Pats are going to try out Jarrett Stidham... personally I think that's the right move for them.
Hell, Belichick knows him better than we would. Who are we to doubt him?
I'd love to see them pick up Dalton as a backup.
And damn is it good to see Dalton out of Cincy. Yeah Burrow's gonna be better but at least we'll get beat by a good QB lol

Snowman

Legend
I think Cam Newton is going to go crazy for whatever team gets him. Chargers might be a good spot for him to shine.
It's not the BEST situation but I'd love to see him in Washington with Rivera.
Chargers are finally stacking up on O-Linemen, though. Allen, Williams, Henry, Ekeler, and finally some protection? Any QB would love that.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
It's not the BEST situation but I'd love to see him in Washington with Rivera.
Chargers are finally stacking up on O-Linemen, though. Allen, Williams, Henry, Ekeler, and finally some protection? Any QB would love that.
Redskins would be stupid not to build around Dwayne Haskins.. it would be a huge mistake.

Snowman

Legend
Redskins would be stupid not to build around Dwayne Haskins.. it would be a huge mistake.
I wouldn't know because it's more of a personality thing, but usually guys aren't getting better sitting on the bench and learning.
Maybe Mahomes.
Who knows, maybe Drew Lock learned a ton listening to flacco lmao

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Brady not returning to the Pats is literally the best news I've gotten in months. We'll see what Bruce Arians can do with him.
Brady will essentially be a player/coach as he'll have a huge say in the playbook and complete control on field to change plays at will. Arians will simply watch his team get win after win after win. Evans and Godwin and Howard will have the best years of their careers. The Bucs will be the team to beat next year. It'll be an amazing thing to watch.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions