Hockey NHL fans?

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I got Sens fans to the left of me, Habs fans to the right and I'm stuck in the middle alone....

Maple Leafs fan, you may pity me if you wish.

Reactions: Brockamura

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
I decided a couple months ago that I am officially switching my favourite team to the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They need to get fans somehow, and for the past 5 or 6 years my past team had been going downhill, and lost the best goalie in Luongo, so I haven't really kept up with it too much the past few years.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I decided a couple months ago that I am officially switching my favourite team to the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They need to get fans somehow, and for the past 5 or 6 years my past team had been going downhill, and lost the best goalie in Luongo, so I haven't really kept up with it too much the past few years.
I mean, their team did have some decent picks so for their first season they may do respectable playing wise, just we'll see how they draw since I know Pheonix...I mean Arizona struggled for a long time to keep fans and Las Vegas is also in the middle of a desert.

• Agree

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
I don't exactly keep up with it like I do football, but it's certainly a more fun sport to watch than something like basketball, or baseball, or soccer.

Kings are my team.

• Agree
Reactions: Red Rain

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
A crappy second period for the Leafs, but they pull away with a win on Hockey Night in Canada.

Also, the twitter of the Vegas Knights is amazing.

This alone is making me a fan of them XD

or Log in using