Hockey NHL fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Brockamura, Sep 14, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME!

...Yes...I am a hockey fan...

Habs fan eh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Habs and Sens for me (Bettman sucks)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got Sens fans to the left of me, Habs fans to the right and I'm stuck in the middle alone....

Maple Leafs fan, you may pity me if you wish.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I decided a couple months ago that I am officially switching my favourite team to the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They need to get fans somehow, and for the past 5 or 6 years my past team had been going downhill, and lost the best goalie in Luongo, so I haven't really kept up with it too much the past few years.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mean, their team did have some decent picks so for their first season they may do respectable playing wise, just we'll see how they draw since I know Pheonix...I mean Arizona struggled for a long time to keep fans and Las Vegas is also in the middle of a desert.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leafs start the season with a 7-2 win...

:woah:

7. That McDavid hat-trick tho

8. I don't exactly keep up with it like I do football, but it's certainly a more fun sport to watch than something like basketball, or baseball, or soccer.

Kings are my team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'd think you'd be a Wings fan because you're from that state, right?

10. Yeah I'm from Michigan but I'm not really a home state fan.

When it comes to NFL I'm not a Lions fan, I'm a Raiders fan. So I decided to go with the Kings for NHL.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I Feel like I'm gonna get a lot of flack for being the one Canucks fan in this place but oh well...

12. I used to be a Canucks fan too, then I took a Riot to the results of a Stanley Cup.

13. Fuck the Leafs.

14. A crappy second period for the Leafs, but they pull away with a win on Hockey Night in Canada.

Also, the twitter of the Vegas Knights is amazing.

This alone is making me a fan of them XD

15. The Oilers and Conor Mcbaby can suck it

16. *Sees all the Leafs fans*

* Sadly waves Canadiens flag*

17. What you need

Some ReLeaf

• Like Like x 1