NJPW NJPW Discussion Thread

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
I found this video and thought it was interesting and brings up some very valid, but no one will watch the video.
I watched. Didn't necessarily agree with everything, but it did bring up a lot of good points, yes. Juice has been fucking incredible ever since his heel days in NXT, and is now probably one of the best faces in the business today. One of my absolute favorite things about NJPW, and I agree that it is a shame that he will seemingly never get the props he very much deserves

Reactions: Seto-san

Seto-san

Master of the Rider Kick
Legend
I watched. Didn't necessarily agree with everything, but it did bring up a lot of good points, yes. Juice has been fucking incredible ever since his heel days in NXT, and is now probably one of the best faces in the business today. One of my absolute favorite things about NJPW, and I agree that it is a shame that he will seemingly never get the props he very much deserves
He is about one of the last faces in Wrestling as a whole, really. I do think there is a bigger plan for Juice in the "Grand Arc" of the things so to so, but who knows. I mean, look at Jay White he is now the champion and everything so who knows.

Seto-san

Master of the Rider Kick
Legend

So there are talks that Suzuki might be leaving New Japan due to him being unhappy with how he is/has been booked minus his feud with Liger. If he does leave then man that sucks and Icourios to see what they do with Suzuki-gun as a whole.

Reactions: Geese

Seto-san

Master of the Rider Kick
Legend

This video is spot on when talking about Jay White. I am also glad and sad that a lot of people are seeing Jay for the wrestler he is and are becoming fans of him, now.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
NJPW is coming out with an app called NJPW Collection. You can purchase trading cards of NJPW wrestlers, news and events of NJPW shows. And you can collect coins (virtual currency) to buy new cards. SES Scoops: "Gacha is similar to a loot box in video games, where players can 'pull' or 'spin' the gacha to obtain cards or other items in exchange for in-game currency, which are usually bought from real money."

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
NJPW has announced the establishment of New Japan Pro Wrestling of America. It is in California and will begin in November. NJPW will be having more shows in the US.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Jushin Thunder Liger's last match in the US will be November 9 at San Jose Civic. No word on who his opponent will be.

His schedule for Wrestle Kingdom 14 for day one is an eight-man tag match where he will team-up with Tiger Mask, Tatsumi Fujinami, and Great Sasuke against Ryusuke Taguchi, Tatushito Takaiwa, Shinjiro Otani, and Naomi Sano.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
NJPW is releasing its own line of Action figures. Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Will Ospreay, and Tomohiro Ishii. The figures comes with alternate heads, championship belts, guitar, folding chair, Entrance robe, Best of Super Juniors trophy, and fake stack of cash (for Okada).

or Log in using

Latest Discussions