NJPW NJPW Discussion Thread

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
I finished watching King of Pro Wrestling match between Jyushin Thunder Liger and Minoru Suzuki in Liger's farewell tour. After the match was over, Suzuki pushed aside all of the ring boys, grabbed a steel chair and held it over a lifeless Liger. It looked like he was going to finish off Liger with the steel chair but he threw aside the chair, got on his hands and knees and bowed down to Liger. Rare sign of sportsmanship by the usually sinister Suzuki.

Reactions: NERO and Beavie

Kairi HoHo

Winning Love By Daylight
Legend
Jon Moxley could be returning to NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom in a triple threat match for the US Championship against current champ Lance Archer and Juice Robinson.

Hell yeah I'll take that. How often do NJPW really do Triple Threats or Fatal Four Ways with Singles Titles it's rare right? Juice and Moxley together will be great you add Archer to the mix and now were talking about a Match of the Year Quality Match.

NERO

The Pianist of Burning Rome
Legend
Tanahashi v Jericho is going to happen...and I am not ready for it

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
NJPW has announced IMPACT's Chris Bey will be in the J-Cup tournament and The Good Brothers Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows will wrestle in NJPW once the travel restrictions are lifted from the COVID. NJPW and IMPACT are slowly mending their fences.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions