Nostalgia Thread

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Buster Douglas boxing on Sega Genesis. Douglas' KO Boxing was supposed to compete with Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on NES as it had better graphics, but that's all that it had. The problem is, Buster Douglas KO Boxing just wasn't very fun and the characters were forgettable. How many gamers who played this game remember who any of the opponents were? And Douglas' game was difficult as hell to play.

Buster Douglas Genesis.jpg

Reactions: Village Idiot

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Legend
Buster Douglas boxing on Sega Genesis. Douglas' KO Boxing was supposed to compete with Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on NES as it had better graphics, but that's all that it had. The problem is, Buster Douglas KO Boxing just wasn't very fun and the characters were forgettable. How many gamers who played this game remember who any of the opponents were? And Douglas' game was difficult as hell to play.

View attachment 12383
Hard as hell, I preferred Evander Holyfield’s real deal boxing on the genesis. One of the first in depth create a players I can remember.

• Agree
Reactions: Geese

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
I preferred Evander Holyfield’s real deal boxing on the genesis. One of the first in depth create a players I can remember.
When I was a kid I used to play Legends of the Ring on SNES. That game was tough, but fun. You create your own boxer and had to fight through the middleweight legends of the yesteryear and the modern era. Rocky Graziano, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns, James Toney.

or Log in using