NXT: R Evolution Predictions Contest

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The IIconics
Done.

Will definitely try to watch live, it's been years since I've been this hyped up for a show.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
I've entered now so we're up to 10. Here's mine:

Sami Zayn
Charlotte
The Vaudevillains
Finn Bálor and Hideo Itami
23 minutes 17 seconds
For some reason I believe this is probably what everyone's entry looks like except for the difference in time in the matches and maybe one other thing.

Shadow

Future Endeavoured
Banned
For some reason I believe this is probably what everyone's entry looks like except for the difference in time in the matches and maybe one other thing.
Pretty much. I went with Vaudevillians based on preference though. It'll probably not turn out that way considering that the Lucha Dragons have only just recently just won the titles. I don't see anyone succeeding them for a while besides Enzo & Cass, or Bálor & Itami.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
Pretty much. I went with Vaudevillians based on preference though. It'll probably not turn out that way considering that the Lucha Dragons have only just recently just won the titles. I don't see anyone succeeding them for a while besides Enzo & Cass, or Bálor & Itami.
It's too early for The Vaudevillians to win the titles, yet it's too early for The Lucha Dragons to lose 'em. But it'll be a good match, there's no doubt in my mind. My guess is that The Lucha Dragons will retain.

or Log in using