nZo vs. Joey Janela (shoot fight)

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star
Enzo is a great promo. Got ratings for 205 and a clean win over Tyler Bate lol. But seriously what is the full video Joey backing up? I like AEW but Joey is

Brockamura

The Birdman
Legend
There was already a thread about this...

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
There was already a thread about this...

Isnt that the bot forum tho?

Id say this was a shoot. Enzo could make a killing in AEW if he was a manager for Big Cass and occasional tag partner

Reactions: Will

Brockamura

The Birdman
Legend
I also don't think this should be in this section... Enzo is not under contract with them and this was not an event related to AEW at all. The name of the thread is confusing too, it can mislead people in believing there is actually a match between the 2 in AEW...

That bots are some jabroni's. I make the real forums around here.
Bot was actually faster than you and gave better information.

GordonRamsayFox

Welcome to Hell
Commissioner
That bots are some jabroni's. I make the real forums around here.
No, you don't. There is a collaborative effort from me, Solid Snake, Solidus, CM Punk, Grievous, Seto, Beavie, Snowman, Brock, King of Armageddon, Just Kevin, Reag and several others that work to make this forum what it is.

You're just a troll who bitches and whines about everything like I two year old. The forum would survive greatly without you.

• Disagree
Reactions: Will

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
No, you don't. There is a collaborative effort from me, Solid Snake, Solidus, CM Punk, Grievous, Seto, Beavie, Snowman, Brock, King of Armageddon, Just Kevin, Reag and several others that work to make this forum what it is.

You're just a troll who bitches and whines about everything like I two year old. The forum would survive greatly without you.

GordonRamsayFox GordonRamsayFox sticking up for the boys in the locker room!

Will

The Showoff
Rising Star

Who stepped on your cornflakes?

• LOL
Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

or Log in using