News Original Plans for Another D-Generation X Member Revealed

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Bruce Prichard revealed on the latest episode of his podcast, Something To Wrestle With, that former WWE creative writer, Vince Russo had some really bizarre plans for the infamous faction, D Generation X. According to Prichard, Russo wanted former WWE Superstar Test to be a part of the faction.

Here’s what Prichard said:

“So Vince Russo envisioned Test being a part of DX early on. Hunter hated it, Shawn hated it, everybody hated it. And Russo made the comment that ‘[Test] is as big as Kevin Nash but he’s younger and he’ll be better.’ And that, of course, set Shawn and Hunter off — ‘he’s no Kevin Nash.’”

Prichard revealed the personal plans he had for the late Superstar and how they contradicted with that of Russo:

“And then on top of that, and again we don’t know this from a talent relations side — this is when I was really just doing talent relations, getting in new talent. From my vantage point, I wanted Test in developmental so he could go out and learn and get better because he was a big guy and had a lot of potential. He wasn’t ready for prime time by any stretch of the imagination. I didn’t realize Russo already had this idea for him and had already approached people about it. I was like, ‘he can’t go, man, he’s not ready — he’s not seasoned, he’s just not ready yet.”

What do you think about this story? Do you believe Test would have failed in DX? Let us know in the comments!

The post Original Plans for Another D-Generation X Member Revealed appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...