OOC Out of Character Thread 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
Title pretty much says it all.

If you're returning you know how this works, if you're new, then treat this as a general discussion thread.

:emoji_slight_smile:

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
As the game (well the early access deluxe edition, which most of us seem to be getting), me, Skywalker Skywalker and @Geek773 will get started on finalising the rules for this year.

Expect the sign up thread to perhaps go up in a week or two, however, we expect to start the league around November or December.

As the game (well the early access deluxe edition, which most of us seem to be getting), me, Skywalker Skywalker and @Geek773 will get started on finalising the rules for this year.

Expect the sign up thread to perhaps go up in a week or two, however, we expect to start the league around November or December.
In the meantime, what can we be working on tomorrow or Friday once we get our copies of WWE 2K18??

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I was thinking about joining this year once and for all but the last 3 posts make me think that's not the best idea...
I'm not even in it, but what I can say is that you gotta start somewhere. If you see it as just a chance to have some fun and play 2K, then you'll be fine. Even with the whole "Promo" aspect, last time I checked (and Sanic or Geek or Skywalker can correct me if I'm wrong) promos are not super heavy, at most write them if you need to advance character or storylines (which I'm sure others are willing to help if needed).

Edit: Technically I was in it as a manager, but that was promos alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using