News Owens Stunner

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
So, Owens does the stunner as his finisher, not new news, but I have to say that it’s stupid. The stone cold stunner was kayfabe damaging because stone cold had some pretty big arms, and the move suited his style.

I’m sorry but Owens fatass doesn’t fit this move at all. Him pinning anyone after a stunner makes me cringe. I know finishers are moves that superstars have perfected and nailed the technique, and I’m not saying that Owens doesn’t have any technique with it, but he just doesn’t fit that move with his build.

Idk, what do you all think?

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
He's a Austin fan. I guess that's why he does it... I've seen him do it a couple times and it came across as a fan imitating his favorite wrestler.. So awkward.

It reminds me of that hoe Sasha Banks doing the Frog Splash.. It's like, come up with your own shit and stop trying to be your favorite wrestler, marks.

Grievous 3D

The Unnecessary Sequel
Legend
So, Owens does the stunner as his finisher, not new news, but I have to say that it’s stupid. The stone cold stunner was kayfabe damaging because stone cold had some pretty big arms, and the move suited his style.

I’m sorry but Owens fatass doesn’t fit this move at all. Him pinning anyone after a stunner makes me cringe. I know finishers are moves that superstars have perfected and nailed the technique, and I’m not saying that Owens doesn’t have any technique with it, but he just doesn’t fit that move with his build.

Idk, what do you all think?
I agree with you Edge...

Although not because of the body-type reasoning...
mainly because I think its a lame ass attempt for
Owens to get over by using a move of a popular
past star.

Now I have no problem with any performer pulling
a random move from nowhere as a surprise...(I once
saw Becky Lynch deliver a "Straight Fire" Stunner to
James Ellsworth on some house show footage & it
actually looked really good...mainly because her hair
"enhanced" the moves impact) but Owens adopting
the Stunner as his full time finisher is just lame.

I prefer the Pop Up Powerbomb or even the "Bullfrog"
Splash as a finisher for KO.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I agree with you Edge...

Although not because of the body-type reasoning...
mainly because I think its a lame ass attempt for
Owens to get over by using a move of a popular
past star.

Now I have no problem with any performer pulling
a random move from nowhere as a surprise...(I once
saw Becky Lynch deliver a "Straight Fire" Stunner to
James Ellsworth on some house show footage & it
actually looked really good...mainly because her hair
"enhanced" the moves impact) but Owens adopting
the Stunner as his full time finisher is just lame.

I prefer the Pop Up Powerbomb or even the "Bullfrog"
Splash as a finisher for KO.
Agreed. Don’t mind if he did it out desperation now and then, sure. But it doesn’t make sense for him to do it. I’m not expecting him to be the perm norm lame fatass and nail a standing body splash or something, but good lord this stunner needs to end.
Post automatically merged:

He's a Austin fan. I guess that's why he does it... I've seen him do it a couple times and it came across as a fan imitating his favorite wrestler.. So awkward.

It reminds me of that hoe Sasha Banks doing the Frog Splash.. It's like, come up with your own shit and stop trying to be your favorite wrestler, marks.
Yeah, and it’s just one of those things that I watch and I’m like ewwww no no no. Hell, Cena has more of the body type for it and his was awful too. It just only fits certain personas. It would be like his fatass hitting a tombstone or something. Doesn’t work.

• Disagree
Reactions: Red Rain

Grievous 3D

The Unnecessary Sequel
Legend
Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Also, Red Rain Red Rain stop being trollish and just disagree with every I post in here. Be man/woman and just speak your mind, that’s what the forums are for :emoji_slight_smile:

Speaking of stunners, my fav selling of the stunner is when he did it to SCOTT hall at mania 18, legendary.

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Also, Red Rain Red Rain stop being trollish and just disagree with every I post in here. Be man/woman and just speak your mind, that’s what the forums are for :emoji_slight_smile:

Speaking of stunners, my fav selling of the stunner is when he did it to SCOTT hall at mania 18, legendary.
My response to you and all your friends who ask why I disagree with your worthless posts.

Must suck to have smoke blown In your face. Don't bother asking me this question again

large.gif

• LOL

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
My response to you and all your friends who ask why I disagree with your worthless posts.

Must suck to have smoke blown In your face. Don't bother asking me this question again

View attachment 13530
Wow, the dickless at least have some balls, although small, very small, now and then, don’t they? lol.

Listen, Bucko, the whole “hard” online persona doesn’t do much but prove that you’re the type that would never be dumb enough to start shit in real life, and even if you did grow a pair and tried, you’d get destroyed.

But now that I have your worthless attention, please advise as to why you disagreed, thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

• Disagree

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Wow, the dickless at least have some balls, although small, very small, now and then, don’t they? lol.

Listen, Bucko, the whole “hard” online persona doesn’t do much but prove that you’re the type that would never be dumb enough to start shit in real life, and even if you did grow a pair and tried, you’d get destroyed.

But now that I have your worthless attention, please advise as to why you disagreed, thanks :emoji_slight_smile:
That's where you and people like you are wrong. You're projecting my behavior based on the way YOU think.

I crave conflict. I'm very combative to a fault. Don't presume to know me when you don't.

As for your request, f*ck off Princess.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
That's where you and people like you are wrong. You're projecting my behavior based on the way YOU think.

I crave conflict. I'm very combative to a fault. Don't presume to know me when you don't.

As for your request, f*ck off Princess.
All I know is that you’re a trolling pussy who pretends to be hard. Enjoy your “very combative to a fault” behavior. Hahaha

• Disagree

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
All I know is that you’re a trolling pussy who pretends to be hard. Enjoy your “very combative to a fault” behavior. Hahaha
Your whining b*tch a** doesn't know sh*t. Keep your wishful thinking. Keep trying to convince yourself of your fairy a** theories.

I disagree with an entire idea and cupcakes can't take it. Bloody hell

• LOL

Pop Tatari

Legend
Legend

He Red Rain Red Rain has a dick it is just very tiny and red hence the name due to rubbing it red raw 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

• LOL

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
He Red Rain Red Rain has a dick it is just very tiny and red hence the name due to rubbing it red raw 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Why are you obsessed with my junk? You're the one that downs semen through your throat like it was f*cking lemonade. Go back to scouting Stopspot's tadpole.

You're obviously confusing my rod for his noodle.

Yeah, and he’s just a loser, ya know????
Tweedle dumb you can go ahead and sip on Pop's cough syrup.

Don't sweat it. His mom told me it tasted pretty sweet to her

Seto-san

President of DAOKO Stan Club
IDKWTHIGOITMWW
Not to detour this thing going on, but I don't really mind Kevin using the Stunner. My problem is that he began using it with his feud with Shane and it is a cheap pop, I guess you can say, because Kevin vs Shane is just Stone Cold vs Vince and that bugs me more. I will also say his stunner just looks okay at best.

Nightmare on Elm St

Queen of the Underworld
Hotshot
Why are you obsessed with my junk? You're the one that downs semen through your throat like it was f*cking lemonade. Go back to scouting Stopspot's tadpole.

You're obviously confusing my rod for his noodle.

Tweedle dumb you can go ahead and sip on Pop's cough syrup.

Don't sweat it. His mom told me it tasted pretty sweet to her

or Log in using