News Pete Dunne Pulled from Events After Suffering Injury

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Aug 12, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne has been pulled from today and tomorrow’s Progress shows due to an injury he suffered.

Dunne was injured at Friday’s Battle Pro event after he suffered a cut above his left eye which required 11 stitches. Dunne hasn’t been cleared to complete for the rest of the weekend. He was originally set to face Jack Gallagher on tonight’s show.

[​IMG]

PROGRESS Wrestling made the following announcement via Twitter:

IMPORTANT: Co-owner @jimsmallman with an update on today and tomorrow. We are still going to CRUSH this. pic.twitter.com/SkJdW0gaMW

— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) August 12, 2017

The post Pete Dunne Pulled from Events After Suffering Injury appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Wow, fuck this. Not even giving THE man Darius Carter a slight mention, let alone the mad props he deserves for breaking his super-strict kayfabe to apologize for the accident.

3. I'm just glad it isn't a "serious" injury...

Dunne is a fantastic performer and his career would
    suffer greatly if he had a serious injury at this point in
    time.

Does anyone else out there want to see Dunne vs. Neville
    in a title for title match?

4. Darius Carter is absolutely fucking awesome though. I really hope this doesn't hurt his reputation as one of the best "lesser known indie guys", because I believe he also has a really bright future if given the chance

• Informative Informative x 1