Featured News PHOTO: Paige Arrives at Arena for Tonight’s RAW

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:12 AM.

1. Paige was spotted arriving at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta for tonight’s episode of RAW. You can see a photo below:

[​IMG]

As previously reported, Paige is scheduled to return on today’s show and there has been talk of making her the final member of Team RAW in the women’s traditional 5 vs. 5 Survivor Series match.

The post PHOTO: Paige Arrives at Arena for Tonight’s RAW appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Hmmm......sooooooooo......WTF HAPPENED?!?? DAMN WWE, YOU REALLY SOME HATIN' @SS, TROLLIN' @SS B!+C#E$!! I mean by the time she finally appear on a show, nobody is gonna f**kin' care. I mean literally NO...ONE!!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    :emoji_slight_smile: Easy there Tiger! I think other ppl prob thinks the same, But uh.... Just step away and take a deeeep Breath.

4. Maybe they told her she was going on and changed their minds at the last second...
    Or maybe they had her show just to get back in the swing of things?
    Or maybe Xavier's wife was there and... I will stop now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NO!! LOL

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. They probably did this to get people talking about it. They built up the anticipation, crushed it and will probably reveal her at the PPV in some fashion. I am sure that whatever they did was planned out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dnt make me get that Kendo stick again...

9. This is the most logical but you know WWE, the team has been known to change their minds on the fly when something gets spoiled.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. WWE Doesnt know WHAT they want anymore..

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. :quiet:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. You win this round.... :fry:

But seriously, yeah I think you could be right. Even the thing with HHH seemed kinda rushed.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Yeah that was strange they kind of just added him in there. A lot of what they did tonight seemed rushed or last minute. It made it interesting and they lucked out on it being a decent show but they need to book things and stick to it. Doing this with Paige is one thing, had it been someone more people were invested in, it likely would have pissed people off.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hey Haze..........

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. And he rushed to the ring.. I mean, Triple H is supposed to take time to get to the ring.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Maybe he had to tinkle really bad...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Take this flirting to the locker room before I crack a whip on the pair of ya :tough:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:*Gasp* Save That for the PM King! Thats TMI for everyone else. Lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Yeah yeah yeah lol.

• Funny Funny x 1