Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

Solidus

I need scissors
Chairman
IMPORTANT: Remember to EXPORT YOUR TEAM once you've created it, and save the text file to your computer! Logging out from Pokemon Showdown or deleting cookies WILL DELETE YOUR TEAM.

Nickelodeon

Jenn's Lover <33
Legend
Just remembered, you'll have to make 2 teams of 6 (Showdown limits) and switch them around between battles.
Quick question, what do we do about BL tiers? Some powerful Pokemon like mega pinsir in there. I think BL should go with OU, BL2 with UU, etc...

Also, not entirely sure they have to be 2 seperate teams. I think you just get the 12 Pokemon and you have the option to rotate them in and out as you please.

Last edited:

Solidus

I need scissors
Chairman
Quick question, what do we do about BL tiers? Some powerful Pokemon like mega pinsir in there. I think BL should go with OU, BL2 with UU, etc...

Also, not entirely sure they have to be 2 seperate teams. I think you just get the 12 Pokemon and you have the option to rotate them in and out as you please.
What does UCL do about it? Shadypenguin uses a mega pinsir so they are allowed. Your idea seems good, 1 BL allowed for OU pick.

Solidus

I need scissors
Chairman
Not sure if I mentioned it, but make sure you set OU as the format when creating a team. You can then validate it to make sure everything is legal.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Not sure if I mentioned it, but make sure you set OU as the format when creating a team. You can then validate it to make sure everything is legal.

Had to change my Tyranitar for a Gardevoir, says because it doesn't evolve to that until Level 55, edit that post for me unless Nick's idea is allowed, I may change that one.

Solidus

I need scissors
Chairman
YaY! Okay, I'm pretty sure I can manage that :emoji_slight_smile:
Awesome. If you know type weaknesses/strengths, and how to choose good moves for each Pokemon (special attacking move for Pokemon w/ high special attack for example), you'll be good to go. If not, you'll learn by way of ass kicking :rollins3:

Reactions: Xina

or Log in using