News Possible Matches for This Year’s SummerSlam Event

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
The following matches are being rumored for this year’s SummerSlam event, courtesy of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter

• Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman
  • John Cena vs. Jinder Mahal
  • Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

With WWE holding for back-to-back shows in the row at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, they are expecting to make this show as big as possible. Those events include NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III on August 19th, SummerSlam on the 20th, RAW on the 21st and SmackDown Live on the 22nd.

The post Possible Matches for This Year’s SummerSlam Event appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I really find it funny how people treat Meltzer like he's God or something, yet anything I hear him reporting is basically old news since most of the rumors he talks about have already been mentioned elsewhere. Now, I ain't a subscriber of his newsletter (or whatever it's called) and don't know what else they offer there but as far as news and rumors, I can personally recall numerous occasions of members here in this forum (including myself) calling stuff that eventually happened way before Meltzer did, which makes me wonder what is so special about him. There's no denial he may be well connected or have good sources but for the most part, I don't remember something that came out of this observer that got me by surprise...

Here, write this one down and let's see if and when Meltzer will report it: American Alpha are soon turning heel...

Reactions: Prince Bálor

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
I'd also keep Angle's in ring comeback for Mania. Summerslam doesn't need it, they already have Brock on the card

or Log in using