News Possible Reason WWE Added Emma to the Fatal 4-Way Match

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Sep 7, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Dave Meltzer speculated on the recent installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that the reason WWE added Emma into the Fatal 4-Way for the Women’s Championship match at WWE No Mercy would be so that she could take the pinfall or submission in the match.

The belief is that it’s unlikely that either Alexa Bliss or Nia Jax will be the one to to get pinned and the thinking may also be that it’s too soon for Sasha Banks to take a pin as well.

The post Possible Reason WWE Added Emma to the Fatal 4-Way Match appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. God damn. This is dumb. I mean, why would you put a "jobber" in a match just so she could be pinned?

I mean, I knew WWE's Booking team suck, but they couldn't be this stupid.

3. I'll assume you haven't been paying attention to the intricate details of this 'sport'.

To protect one individual, another individual takes the pin. You're over thinking it by assuming this has anything to do with Emma being a jabroni.

A further possibility is Emma's ability to make other talent look better than their talent indicates. Alexa Bliss isn't extremely talented in the ring, yet with Emma's talent that gap can be closed somewhat.

4. Right now, WWE is booking her as a jobber heel from where I sit. I mean, she's losing matches, and not getting any positive crowd reactions. *shrugs* I mean, they've been hyping her up a lot until the debut. And then basically did nothing with her. So, she's just sitting on a contract.
    Well, Nia Jax is not even close to being talented, she's just being booked as the dominant one. I always seen Bliss as talented, and you could see it in matches with Sasha, Charlotte, Namoi, and others. Every time I see Bliss with someone like Sasha or Bayley, they'd have counter after counter until the better one won.

It's just that right now, Bliss is being booked as a heel that's supposed to be booed, hated, and controversial.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. You didn't catch what I said, but pretty much to be expected given the structure post you just made.

Alexa Bliss can work. She can use fool the referee, con her opponent and manipulate her tag partner. Bliss is condescending, yet confident to boot. What she is not, is technically gifted. This comes with time and is the least of her worries.

Why you involved Nia Jax in this particular conversation is beyond me. Its possible you're utilizing her to deflect from the fact that your initial argument made little sense, whatsoever.

I really have no problem with your posting because a generally a portion of it is somewhat interesting.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted