Kayfabe Precision Newswire

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
Coming from Precision.com

Due to the shocking outcome of the main event for the Intercontinental Championship that involved Alexander Diamond being the masked man, and the one that screwed Neilson out of the IC title match out of Bad Blood. Reginald, the general manager of Precision has come out with an official statement from Hawaii:

"I was wrong to accuse Will, I should've known Diamond had something up his sleeve, and he is going to pay for it. Will Neilson is back in the Intercontinental Championship match at Bad Blood, and if anyone interferes on behalf of Joseph Diamond... Mr. Diamond will be fired from
Precision immediately. Bad Blood is this Sunday and you can catch all of the events unfold on the WWEF network."

Reactions: CiV and Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
From Truenews.net

Once again we have another appearance of the former Precision and Exodus World champion, Robert Blake. Most big wrestling companies had agreed that he died, but this is not the case! We refuse to believe Robert Blake died, and we were laughed at for months. "Hey! Look at those jackasses! Robert died! Ha! Robert Blake isn't that dog!", but finally we have everything you all need. We found an image from a local wrestling show, and Robert Blake has been seen! He wasn't in the ring, but he was watching the action. We believe Robert wants to get back into the ring, but this can't happen anymore. Robert Blake is 100% alive....And here is the proof!

This isn't some random dude, but it is indeed Robert Blake. We can promise this image is new and wasn't taken on the 29/10/2016. Now, please donate and we will find Robert Blake.​

• LOL
Reactions: M Kells and Geek773

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Coming from Precision.com

Franco Woods has reportedly violated the Precision terms and services, with the actions he has made he has been made fired and his contract with Precision has been terminated, more info will come soon!​

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
Coming from pwinsider.com

According to a few sources, there is a new General Manager of Precision. Whoever this is, is unknown, but Reginald is apparently no longer the GM of Saturday Night Precision. Could we see the reveal of this individual on the next episode of Precision?​

Reactions: Geek773 and Geek772

Closed

The Game
Banned
Ryan Blake has released this message to Precision.com

"Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done, And Forgive Us Our Trespasses as I WONT forgive them that trespass against ME, And lead me not into temptation, but deliver us from THE evil ONE. Forgive me Lord for what I will Do. Hell comes upon the person I speak of, and he shall repay everything he owes me. Amen"
SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh

Reactions: Rogue One

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot
Ryan Blake has released this message to Precision.com

"Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done, And Forgive Us Our Trespasses as I WONT forgive them that trespass against ME, And lead me not into temptation, but deliver us from THE evil ONE. Forgive me Lord for what I will Do. Hell comes upon the person I speak of, and he shall repay everything he owes me. Amen"
SupaHeeroh SupaHeeroh

Will Neilson has replied to Ryan Blake's message

Speak English​

or Log in using