OOC Precision Season 2 (2K17) Start Date

Closed

The Game
Banned
um...I might open sign ups in November to see how many members we'll have. We'll need 10 people or so to start it. I should get a few new people as well

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
That's better... See! Always teaching you to be better. Damn, you owe me so much.
*Geek773 is wiped out of frame by a steel chair, Jack Rogue stepping into frame over his body*

Jack: I owe you nothing! You used a weakened, chained version of me for your personal gain and as soon as I set myself free, I shrugged you off like the rest of the dead weight I was carrying. You'd be as irrelevant to me as the fans if you didn't have the last thing I need to prove my true greatness. You taught me nothing, you were just another hurdle I cleared on my path to greatness, and even now you quake in your boots, terrified by my new FREEDOM!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Legend
*Geek773 is wiped out of frame by a steel chair, Jack Rogue stepping into frame over his body*

Jack: I owe you nothing! You used a weakened, chained version of me for your personal gain and as soon as I set myself free, I shrugged you off like the rest of the dead weight I was carrying. You'd be as irrelevant to me as the fans if you didn't have the last thing I need to prove my true greatness. You taught me nothing, you were just another hurdle I cleared on my path to greatness, and even now you quake in your boots, terrified by my new FREEDOM!
Andersen Vega: Uh, yeah... No where near as scary as Ivy Hale. Nice try, pilgrim.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Better get a start on the new character creation. Didn't know the game was out tomorrow everywhere... this is very exciting. Especially with the edition of story designer back... well kind of, it's apart of the create a video.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions