PPV Precision UK Rampage - Match Card

Closed

The Game
Banned

LIVE FROM: The 02 Arena in London, England

Match Card

Match One
VS

Tables Match: Jack Rogue Geek773 Geek773 VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!

Match Two
VS
VS

Triple Threat Match: Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1 VS Chris Young @impactking VS Michael Kelly @Regdegington

Match Three
VS

Singles Match: The Corruption (TBA) VS Alex Clark @Mr. Thunder

Match Four
VS

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Joseph Diamond CiV CiV VS Gabriel Kirkshaw @HoovinandGroovin

Match Five
VS

Extreme Rules Match: Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh VS Reese Glover @MainEventPlaya

Match Six

Intercontinental Championship Match
VS

Singles Match: Will Neilson Sanic Sanic VS JSP Ginothony Bamtano Ginothony Bamtano

Match Seven

World Heavyweight Championship Match
VS

Singles Match: Ryan Blake C Closed VS Mike Thunder @Mike Thunder

Main Event

Precision Championship Match
VS

Singles Match: Karl Senn @Voin VS Scorpio @DeathLock75

Last edited:

The Reagmaster

Future Vice President of WWEF
Legend
@Crazykillerv1 will be moved to another match on the card once we have other sign ups. The Corruption asked for a match with Mr. Thunder due to a feud plan.
Not only that but Anarchy Inc feel like the bounty hunter known as Crazy Killer Version One isn't good enough to be destroyed than the Corruption so we needed someone better. Someone like Mr Thunder. NWO member if I'm remembering this correctly? He will be the perfect example of what will happen to anyone who steps in our way from now on.

• Disagree
Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Not only that but Anarchy Inc feel like the bounty hunter known as Crazy Killer Version One isn't good enough to be destroyed than the Corruption so we needed someone better. Someone like Mr Thunder. NWO member if I'm remembering this correctly? He will be the perfect example of what will happen to anyone who steps in our way from now on.
*Ends up losing after weeks of build*

@Mr. Thunder Let Apex play as Alex Clark in this match plz :emoji_wink:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Legend
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.

Closed

The Game
Banned
oh yeah, in case you didn't know UK Rampage is a special PPV event. That means Jan had two PPV events. I did this because the times got messed up for some reason (idk how) but it did. Every other PPV should be in the middle of their planned month. Viewers Choice will be pushed to Feb for this and we will add a different PPV event if needed after.

The Reagmaster

Legend
Man these part timers coming in taking all the main events from the guys busting their asses week in week out
it's a joke dont hurt me
Translation: Crazy's actually pretty good at the game and there's a good chance that I'll lose, and that makes my character look bad in his debut so I'm gonna verse someone that I think is shit at the game so that I can win.

Pussy.
Reagmaster uses Foul Play then uses protect

The Reagmaster

Legend
oh yeah, in case you didn't know UK Rampage is a special PPV event. That means Jan had two PPV events. I did this because the times got messed up for some reason (idk how) but it did. Every other PPV should be in the middle of their planned month. Viewers Choice will be pushed to Feb for this and we will add a different PPV event if needed after.
U really changing into WWE with all of these extra PPVs :P

Closed

The Game
Banned

Pussy.
Mr. Thunder is good when he needs to be. He just seems to fall short for some reason (I mean, he kicked King's ass for a good 2 minutes and then he fell sooooooooo far)

Sanic

The Architect
Hotshot

Pussy.
It's not like we decided on 'The Corruption's' opponent over a week ago...