PPV Precision UK Rampage - Results

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Good match and all, but I did feel like you pointed it towards MainEvent getting lucky. Like the thing with the second reversal glitch. You didn't lose any reversals while MainEvent was the one that got it the bad way. He got the reversal limit while you lost nothing, so if anything Main Event was the one that got it bad there, but the did counter that with luck either way. Also, the ring escape thingy was done once while you got him down anyway. I'm 100% sure he probably did that by mistake as well, but I feel like your commentary pointed towards him getting lucky when that wasn't the deal at all. You used your finisher outside which was bad luck, but Main would have kicked out anyway like he did with your second, and that is without resil. The match could have went either way if you hit that anyway. I don't think at all that it was luck that won him the match, but that's just what I felt from your commentary. I might be wrong, but I really don't think I am to be honest

Also, your new Precision champion.....WHO ARE YOU?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Good match and all, but I did feel like you pointed it towards MainEvent getting lucky. Like the thing with the second reversal glitch. You didn't lose any reversals while MainEvent was the one that got it the bad way. He got the reversal limit while you lost nothing, so if anything Main Event was the one that got it bad there, but the did counter that with luck either way. Also, the ring escape thingy was done once while you got him down anyway. I'm 100% sure he probably did that by mistake as well, but I feel like your commentary pointed towards him getting lucky when that wasn't the deal at all. You used your finisher outside which was bad luck, but Main would have kicked out anyway like he did with your second, and that is without resil. The match could have went either way if you hit that anyway. I don't think at all that it was luck that won him the match, but that's just what I felt from your commentary. I might be wrong, but I really don't think I am to be honest

Yellow is Buster.
The commentator is a Buster fanboy.
Do you not get the gimmick?

What arrogant heel acknowledges his losses as fair?

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Legend

It was a good match, but I do feel like I had him. I've always been biased towards my characters in my commentary, but even without you could see the heath differences, damage difference and reversal difference. If the double reversals werent a thing I would've probably won. But they are, he used it to his advantage and got the win. Fair play.

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
It was a good match, but I do feel like I had him. I've always been biased towards my characters in my commentary, but even without you could see the heath differences, damage difference and reversal difference. If the double reversals werent a thing I would've probably won. But they are, he used it to his advantage and got the win. Fair play.
Doubtful. He could have hit his finisher liked he did the first time whenever he picked a good moment to be honest. He also had resil I believe

or Log in using