SummerSlam Predict How Roman Will Win/Lose

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

Love him or hate him... We are stuck with him. May as well discuss what is going to happen this Sunday.
So I would guess most people assume he is going to win. If you are one of those people, how do you see him winning?
Then you have the people who think he will lose (me and Brock... the cat). If he were to lose, how do you think it would go down?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Then you have the people who think he will lose (me and Brock... the cat).
Don't forget about me! I called it too!

If he were to lose, how do you think it would go down?
Heyman distracts the ref, Reigns rolls outside the ring to kill Heyman, Heyman goes the way of the dinosaurs, Reigns re-enters the ring and is jumped by Lesnar.

how do you see him winning?
Five back-to-back spears in under a minute.

Reactions: Solid Snake

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I say Braun somehow makes it a triple threat match right before it starts and wins. Otherwise, reigns looks like, yet again, he’s going to win and then Braun’s music hits. He comes in and power slams the Shit put them and pins reigns.

Not saying I want these outcomes either way, just yeah.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
I say Braun somehow makes it a triple threat match right before it starts and wins. Otherwise, reigns looks like, yet again, he’s going to win and then Braun’s music hits. He comes in and power slams the Shit put them and pins reigns.

Not saying I want these outcomes either way, just yeah.
If Braun Strowman cashes in at Summer Slam then he would look like a massive pussy if he cashes on Roman after he's match with Lesnar.