Summerslam Predict How Roman Will Win/Lose

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Aug 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]

Love him or hate him... We are stuck with him. May as well discuss what is going to happen this Sunday.
    So I would guess most people assume he is going to win. If you are one of those people, how do you see him winning?
    Then you have the people who think he will lose (me and Brock... the cat). If he were to lose, how do you think it would go down?

2. Don't forget about me! I called it too!

Heyman distracts the ref, Reigns rolls outside the ring to kill Heyman, Heyman goes the way of the dinosaurs, Reigns re-enters the ring and is jumped by Lesnar.

Five back-to-back spears in under a minute.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reigns wins via spears and jackhammers in less than 2 minutes

4. The exact thing happens as it did at whatever WM it was, except it is Owens cashing in and pinning the challenger instead of Rollins

5. I could type out an idea or two...but I'd rather spend
    my time doing something more productive...

Say like picking my nose...or doing a word jumble.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. This is best case scenario. He has to win the title.

7. I'm finding it hard to predict

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I see him winning by spearing Lesnar for the 6th or 7th time only for Strowman to cash in and beat Roman for the title.

9. I say Braun somehow makes it a triple threat match right before it starts and wins. Otherwise, reigns looks like, yet again, he’s going to win and then Braun’s music hits. He comes in and power slams the Shit put them and pins reigns.

Not saying I want these outcomes either way, just yeah.

10. If Braun Strowman cashes in at Summer Slam then he would look like a massive pussy if he cashes on Roman after he's match with Lesnar.

11. I agree.