Politics President Trump/ Religious Views on Trump

Discussion in 'Serious Topics & Debates' started by Lavender Haze, Aug 1, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. As far as Trump being President, I dnt see anything wrong that he's doing. I mean he's Doing all that he said he would do once he became President. He's heck of a lot better than Hillary.... Thats for sure.

2. I could care less about Hillary... but after 7 months of a Trump presidency the United States is now the laughing stock of the world... from the fighting going on amongst each other inside the White House to the Russia collusion to the media blackout to the full cabinet of unqualified members (including the president himself). Trump's predecessor is going to have the biggest mess in the history of the country to try and clean up. This country is getting closer and closer to martial law... once that happens we will be ripe for invasion... it's all coming together just as planned.

Edit: I will speak no more on this subject because it severely triggers me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. If u believe in anything the Bible has to say, It clearly states that there will be 4 years of false peace before EVERYTHING Start getting worse than what we know it to be now.

4. I'm just tired of this man always being in the news for some stupid shit almost daily.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. I've been against Trump just much as I was Clinton since the very beginning, they're the two worst people I've ever seen run for office and it's a shame that one of them actually got in. I don't know if he'll be around much longer after all the debacles over the past few weeks, and I hope he isn't. His cabinet troubles me more than him - especially DeVos. Since I'm studying Law, I could have my student loan debt forgiven if I go to work in the public sector because of the PSLF, and she is trying to do away with that program.

It's been 6 months and he hasn't passed any major legislation with a Republican-majority congress. He hasn't gotten anything done but cause media shit storms. If he really wanted to get something done early like he wanted, he should've tried tax reform or something that would've actually been able to pass in the house.

I tried to do some research on this, but I haven't seen anything about a 4 year false peace. The closest was a 7 year peace treaty?

6. Never heard of 4 years of peace. However 7 years of tribulation is a thing...like the opposite thing though.

7. 7 full years.... But 4 at the minimum

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted