Princess Nova
@NovaTaylorRP

"All you have to do is ignore reality and you can stay young forever"

Colour:
#f75eba

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"I REALLY need to do a better job at picking my agents. The first one banned me from wrestling for a year due to one freak injury, now another pushes me to sign a contract wrestling for people who HATE ME!"

"At least I have Hayley."

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"The circumstances may not be ideal, but I think I'm sticking to my mantra through and through in @LDWrestling. Be bright, colourful, and rock the world. ✌"

NovaOrangeYellow.jpg

"And with that, I guess I need to find the right opponent for #Declaration to see that through. I got some thinking to do."

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Hair dye is fading, time to think about what next to dye my hair? Hmm. Anyone with ideas?"

OOC: Since her gimmick is changing her hair colour and her rep has 100 pictures out there of different hair colours... What to do next?

Just Reag

All I can be is just me!
Legend
"Thanks for the match, @BritishCole, after I get some stuff sorted (You know what...) I'd love a rematch."

Just Reag Just Reag
"Yeah, I'm not exactly happy with how that match went either. But just keep your head held up high because if you ask me, until that point, I think we did pretty good at stealing the show so I'll gladly face you again. You have my number if you ever want to talk or need a helping hand."

Reactions: Beavie

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Yeah, I'm not exactly happy with how that match went either. But just keep your head held up high because if you ask me, until that point, I think we did pretty good at stealing the show so I'll gladly face you again. You have my number if you ever want to talk or need a helping hand."
"Thanks... No matter what happens, you're a good friend. Like, we'll go with... a second cousin? 😛"

Reactions: Just Reag

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"...I'm officially single again. 💔😭"

"These past few days have been complete BULLSHIT!"

"I really thought Connor was the one... But since he wrestles mostly on the other side of the country and Japan with his brother... And I'm stuck in wrestling hell on the East Coast with no tag team division for him to join, we can't really see each other much... and we can't manage long distance."

"Like, he was better than all my ex's combined and was my longest relationship in some time. Better than Jon, Steven, Kevin, Kristine, Lewis, Sarah, Brien (I had one date after he helped me after getting hurt, nothing else), Kendra AND Austin."

"If I didn't have to worry about booking my hotel for the Pittsburgh show, I'd be lying down in bed for all eternity 😢"

• Wow

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
"...I'm officially single again. 💔😭"

"These past few days have been complete BULLSHIT!"

"I really thought Connor was the one... But since he wrestles mostly on the other side of the country and Japan with his brother... And I'm stuck in wrestling hell on the East Coast with no tag team division for him to join, we can't really see each other much... and we can't manage long distance."

"Like, he was better than all my ex's combined and was my longest relationship in some time. Better than Jon, Steven, Kevin, Kristine, Lewis, Sarah, Brien (I have him one date after he helped me after getting hurt, nothing else), Kendra AND Austin."

"If I didn't have to worry about booking my hotel for the Pittsburgh show, I'd be lying down in bed for all eternity 😢"
"Oh you poor thing, I'm sorry. Don't worry about hotel arrangements, dear. As your employer, LDW will ensure that you are more than comfortable in regards to your room.🌹"

• LOL

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Guess who has to pay for half the damages to a really expensive hotel room now thanks to SOMEONE being an undercutting little bitch? ME! For once I am happy about my contract at least paying me well..."

"And if I didn't explain the whole situation and they take some pity on me, I'd have to pay for all the damages."

"I have cried more the past week than I have in years..."

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Guess who has to pay for half the damages to a really expensive hotel room now thanks to SOMEONE being an undercutting little bitch? ME! For once I am happy about my contract at least paying me well..."

"And if I didn't explain the whole situation and they take some pity on me, I'd have to pay for all the damages."

"I have cried more the past week than I have in years..."
"HOW DARE YOU! STACEY AND I COULD HAVE USED A ROOM LIKE THAT!"

"NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"THAT IS WHAT SOMEONE WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND WOULD SAY!"

"EVEN WHEN I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP I WAS TIRED OF HEARING IT FROM YOU!"

OOC: Don't mind me, shouting match with myself.

• LOL

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
@NovaTaylorRP Next time we square off I'm wearing a cup 😂 #LDW
"Yeah... My bad. How about we do something a little less violent? Let me know what consoles you're on and we'll find a game to play. Maybe that will clear my head a bit before I kick Eden's ass?"

"And while we're at it, maybe we can even invite
@BritishCole or others on the roster that have it? Hey @TheOneWashington you're new here, so how about you join in to break the ice a little?"

"Oh, and I'm the Queen at Mario Kart, just saying."

Just Reag Just Reag DemonHunter1257 DemonHunter1257

OOC: (Some positive stuff from me compared to Brian Toogood being Brian Toogood. Thank god there is only one of him.)

Reactions: Patriot Pants

or Log in using

Latest Discussions