Princess Nova @NovaTaylorRP

Just Reag

All I can be is just me!
Legend
"Yeah... My bad. How about we do something a little less violent? Let me know what consoles you're on and we'll find a game to play. Maybe that will clear my head a bit before I kick Eden's ass?"

"And while we're at it, maybe we can even invite
@BritishCole or others on the roster that have it? Hey @TheOneWashington you're new here, so how about you join in to break the ice a little?"

"Oh, and I'm the Queen at Mario Kart, just saying."

Just Reag Just Reag DemonHunter1257 DemonHunter1257

OOC: (Some positive stuff from me compared to Brian Toogood being Brian Toogood. Thank god there is only one of him.)
"Give me Toad and I will destroy all of you for the record."

• LOL
Reactions: Beavie

DemonHunter1257

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
"Yeah... My bad. How about we do something a little less violent? Let me know what consoles you're on and we'll find a game to play. Maybe that will clear my head a bit before I kick Eden's ass?"

"And while we're at it, maybe we can even invite
@BritishCole or others on the roster that have it? Hey @TheOneWashington you're new here, so how about you join in to break the ice a little?"

"Oh, and I'm the Queen at Mario Kart, just saying."

Just Reag Just Reag DemonHunter1257 DemonHunter1257

OOC: (Some positive stuff from me compared to Brian Toogood being Brian Toogood. Thank god there is only one of him.)

"It's all in good fun! I'm down. @NovaTaylorRP"

Reactions: Beavie

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Thanks, guys, @WrestlingPatriot @BritishCole @TheOneWashington I needed that game night. And sorry for my 'Gamer Rage,' I swear I'm not normally that bad."

"And another 'me day' before trying to fully focus on my big match, I'm doing
#CanadianThings #NHL20"

OOC: For some reason my screenshots aren't saving so I had to do my phone.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion
Legend
"Thanks, guys, @WrestlingPatriot @BritishCole @TheOneWashington I needed that game night. And sorry for my 'Gamer Rage,' I swear I'm not normally that bad."

"And another 'me day' before trying to fully focus on my big match, I'm doing #CanadianThings #NHL20"

OOC: For some reason my screenshots aren't saving so I had to do my phone.
@NovaTaylorRP I swear if you blue shell me again and steal victory we're gonna have another match on our hands 😤😂 #JusticeforLink

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"After careful thinking, I am going to have a 'show off' and won't be on the next episode of #Primetime. Sorry, guys, but with the beating last week and how shitty things have been, I need a night off to heal mentally and physically."

"And who knows? Maybe I'll find something to do that night that'll be fun? Other than stay at home and just drowning myself in games and drawing. Maybe I'll play the guitar or violin? I dunno yet."

DemonHunter1257

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
"After careful thinking, I am going to have a 'show off' and won't be on the next episode of #Primetime. Sorry, guys, but with the beating last week and how shitty things have been, I need a night off to heal mentally and physically."

"And who knows? Maybe I'll find something to do that night that'll be fun? Other than stay at home and just drowning myself in games and drawing. Maybe I'll play the guitar or violin? I dunno yet."
"As good as we all are at what we do, we all need a break every once in a while... I took a beating last week too... But I've got some business to settle."

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"As good as we all are at what we do, we all need a break every once in a while... I took a beating last week too... But I've got some business to settle."
"Good luck with that, dude. But at least you don't have the people signing your paycheck nailing your head in with glass."

"I've fucking had it with them. The embarrassment, the mind games, now the assaults, I'm TIRED of it. I can't smile all the time, they are literally stuck in my dreams (and Connor... Still miss him) and my escape in wrestling has become a harsh reality."

"And so what, I kick Slate's ass at
#Blackout? Will that be enough to scare them off? Or piss them off even more!?"

"AND SO WHAT I MADE A BABY CRY?! THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME! YOU MADE A 25-YEAR-OLD WOMAN CRY MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU MADE HER DEPRESSED AS SHIT! MY BIRTHDAY WAS JUST OVER A WEEK AGO AND I SPENT IT BALLING MY EYES OUT!"

• Wow
Reactions: Seth

DemonHunter1257

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
"Good luck with that, dude. But at least you don't have the people signing your paycheck nailing your head in with glass."

"I've fucking had it with them. The embarrassment, the mind games, now the assaults, I'm TIRED of it. I can't smile all the time, they are literally stuck in my dreams (and Connor... Still miss him) and my escape in wrestling has become a harsh reality."

"And so what, I kick Slate's ass at
#Blackout? Will that be enough to scare them off? Or piss them off even more!?"

"AND SO WHAT I MADE A BABY CRY?! THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME! YOU MADE A 25-YEAR-OLD WOMAN CRY MULTIPLE TIMES AND YOU MADE HER DEPRESSED AS SHIT! MY BIRTHDAY WAS JUST OVER A WEEK AGO AND I SPENT IT BALLING MY EYES OUT!"
"If you ever need a hand dealing with them, then I am down to beat the sense out of them, after seeing the pain they have caused you..."

or Log in using

Latest Discussions