Princess Nova @NovaTaylorRP

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"I wish all my friends luck in fighting for the prizes of their hearts on #Primetime. Go, reach your potential, may you find your own Euphoria as I did. 😊 "

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"Officially signed for #GardenOfEden is two championship matches.

@BigMoneyBTG vs @WrestlingPatriot for the #LDWWorldChampionship and it has been determined it will be in the #GardenOfEden

@IzalithFTL
vs @MikeValander for the new #AnarchyChampionship

But, as per order of @GardenOfEden, at her event @NovaTaylorRP And @BritishCole in her own match, the #GardenOfEden."

Jonny Nostradamus Jonny Nostradamus @Just Reag @Patriot Pants Dark Maniax Dark Maniax @InsaneAlphaBeta

OOC: The rules of the Garden of Eden Match

-It is a Barbed wire cage with no ropes and roses in the barbed wire “to make it look purdy”
-The turnbuckle posts stayed to support the cage and to enable high flying moves with a small platform on the top of the posts to use to have high flying moves
-Only weapons allowed are what is inside of and on/hanging from/attached to the cage when the bell rings, no other weapons allowed.
-No competitors can wear gloves at all. (So for example, Princess Nova can't wear her gloves and will get her hands pricked by the barbed wire top)
-Last Man Standing rules apply (so ten count for the win) OR a competitor can give up by notifying the ref (like an “I Quit Match”).
-If you leave the cage, that is a forfeit
"Hehe, YAY! I GET TO FACE MY FRIEND! Can't wait for us to have a fun match, dear friend, @BritishCole"

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
"I can't wait to have fun and play.

Locked where there is no escape

Plenty of toys to play with

Where pretty flowers are all around

Pretty red everywhere

And I can live my best fantasies

And you can join me in them.

Forever"

Dark Maniax

The Maniacal Martyr of WWEF
Contender
@AlexandraMariePP Can someone please for the love of god, knock some sense into her? I swear she's proving me right from an earlier tweet. #StillRight

or Log in using

Latest Discussions