Battleground Punjabi Prison Match

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Mr. Roman Empire, Jun 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. I've been watching wrestling along time except for this year. Never knew there was such a thing as Punjabi Prison...

• Like Like x 1
  2. #3 El Curry, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    There has been 2 Punjabi Prison!

3. Must've been on nights where I was unable to watch it then. I'll look it up tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think of you replace the bamboo with steel, the Punjabi Prison (which needs a name change so it can be used more) is a badass and underrated match. I like that it's possibly maybe making a return

5. I feel like it might be alright this time around since it doesn't have either Big Show Or the Great Khali involved

6. I feel like they need to change the schematics of the "prison", It has great potential, but, the Bamboo thing...yeah, I just feel like creative had a brain fart.

7. They should bring in the dogs and make it a Kennel from Hell Punajbi Prison Hybrid match

8. ...So, a Vietnam grudge match?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Most definetely the second part of your statement. I mean, clean or dusty, the fact of the matter is Orton lost twice in the middle of the ring so how can ANOTHER opportunity be justified? And, quite frankly, I've had enough of Randy Orton....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Why even question it? Cena, Orton and Roman can just get title matches whenever the fuck they feel like it. The Punjabi prison is cool though I remember that Batista/Khali match.

11. Sure. If we have to keep doing this, roar up the engines and drive this train right up to that wall.