Rumor Randy Orton in Talks with AEW

<123>

Jobber
Jobber
I have just read a news article in UK's The Sun newspaper that Orton is interested in opening talks with AEW. Orton is one of SmackDown's and WWE's biggest stars - it'll be a massive blow to the WWE if he leaves. What we're seeing here is a domino effect after former WWE superstars are making the move.

I think its possible he'll leave if the WWE don't give him incentives to stay. What do you think?

• Disagree
Reactions: The Sheik

The Reagmaster

#BanLissumi2019
Main Eventer
I know, their journalists are slap dash at best. It’ll be an interesting prospect though.
It is a interesting prospect especially considering that Randy and Cody were friends behind the scenes when Cody was in WWE. Do I think it'll happen? No way. Orton is in a good place right now in WWE imo and I don't think Randy would turn his back on the company that made him to join AEW. It doesn't make much sense from a business standpoint.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
I dont think AEW would be into signing Orton or Lesnar. For the amount of money it would take first of all. And then Orton and Lesnar dont really fit the mold that AEW is. I think they would rather steer towards signing people like AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Finn Balor. But hey who knows, they may think that the name recognition might be worth it but Lesnar and Orton would be more concerned about their own benefit rather than committing and being team players for AEW and trying to make it grow into somethinf big. I think they could care less and just see it as a paycheck. Which is one thing for WWE, but AEW needs guys who wants to take the company to new heights.

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

<123>

Jobber
Jobber
Orton is grounded in the WWE and is a fan favourite. I think it’ll be a poor choice for Orton to make a decision to leave the WWE when he’s fully established. I think he’ll be wasted in a new promoter whilst they are rooting themselves as a rival pro wrestling organisation.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Hope the over rated look at me Wanker Goes & Takes all his Baby Oil with him
LMFAO
[doublepost=1549801757][/doublepost]Ps if you watch his enterance on last weeks show hardly Anyone cheers & it sounded more like a Charity cheer for being around for years & years
Was lmao when i heard & saw last weeks Weak crowd reaction to his entrance Go back & watch it... i Dare you Randy fans too Truth Hurts lol..

or Log in using