News Randy Orton Stabbed in the eye by Drew Mcintyre on RAW

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
Drew is angry that he lost the title. The man was been dubbed the chosen one destined for greatest but he failed and got fired and travelled the world and became a man. All that hardwork, he isn't going to let go of his title that quickly

• Wow
Reactions: Alpha Priestess

Alpha Priestess

Guardian of WWEF
Hotshot
This man Randy Orton just won the title and Drew has the nerve to go as far as to stab him in the face with a ink pin.

Why would something like this happen? ...

Drew McIntyre Stabs Randy Orton In The Eye With Pen After WWE RAW Goes Off The Air (Video) - Wrestling Inc.

What are your thoughts?
Really Guys? If he was truly stabbed in the eye.... He'd be gushing blood, which clearly he was not..... JUST ALL PART OF THE SHOW!
*wow, first wrestling clip I saw in over a year*

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
All I hope is that Randy isn't seriously injured because he just tied himself with Triple H with world titles, and I want to see where that goes

But I never got the stabbing angle. If you don't know how to do it then don't it!!!!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
That mother fuckeru
All I hope is that Randy isn't seriously injured because he just tied himself with Triple H with world titles, and I want to see where that goes

But I never got the stabbing angle. If you don't know how to do it then don't it!!!!
its an angle. Not real

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I don't care about that, it is just weird to have two angles like that in such a short time...

Vince, is this your kink?
Maybe a kink. But I do WWE goes through phases where things like low blows are just the most devastating thing ever. Eye pokes may be now super devastating. Chair hits. Whatever.
Lately it seems WWE has been focusing a lot on the low lows and eye rakes.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
There is a difference between poking an eye and shoving sharp metal into it.
Understood, still doesn’t negate my point that eye hits, extreme stabs, low blows, are more focused than ever now and seen as beyond devastating. Without using an object to the eye, Orton has gained complete control of matches over guys like drew or edge by thumbing their eye.

despite any differences, what’s your point here? Either way, it seems like WWE goes through phases of focusing on different things to hurt superstars.

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
Understood, still doesn’t negate my point that eye hits, extreme stabs, low blows, are more focused than ever now and seen as beyond devastating. Without using an object to the eye, Orton has gained complete control of matches over guys like drew or edge by thumbing their eye.

despite any differences, what’s your point here? Either way, it seems like WWE goes through phases of focusing on different things to hurt superstars.

It is weird to have two angles so close to each other involving the same very particular attack on an atypical body part.

Reactions: Koko B.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
It is weird to have two angles so close to each other involving the same very particular attack on an atypical body part.
I mean I guess so. I don’t really think too much of it. I’ve noticed that they go through this from time to time where for whatever reason, it seems like something is more focused on and devastating.

Phenomenal 1

Styles Clash
Legend

or Log in using

Latest Discussions